Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

6 o' clock news
Posted 2005-12-07, 05:02 PM
You know, life is very precious. You never know when you might end up on the 6 o' clock news. Some things today made me think about that. Life is really fucking scary. You can't even be sure who is your real friend or who is a person who claims to be your friend, you can't be sure if the person you're talking with is really happy or just hiding how angry and pissed off they are, and you can't be sure if the person you know is really as friendly and warm as they come off as. I've run into some unexpected things today. From now on, I appreciate my life more, even if nothing has happened to me. I shed a tear for this person who has made me realize these things. I thank you and I curse you.

This is referring to an incident that happened recently. A girl I worked with during the production of Our Town had apparently set up a hit list and then decided that the people on that list wouldn't be the only victims of her wrath. She seemed to be a friend to me, always nice and serene. Then today I find out that she wanted to kill people I know and am friends with...maybe even me. I couldn't believe it at all. She's not here now. I'm assuming at home or some place where she can't carry out her sadistic plans. I feel betrayed in a way. But it's at least nice to know we won't end up on the 6 o' clock news.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-07, 07:13 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "6 o' clock news"
KagomJack said:
You can't even be sure who is your real friend or who is a person who claims to be your friend, you can't be sure if the person you're talking with is really happy or just hiding how angry and pissed off they are, and you can't be sure if the person you know is really as friendly and warm as they come off as.
It would be easier to tell if you would all take off your furry costumes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-07, 07:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It would be easier to tell if you would..."
The greatest comment to be made on this subject <3

And for fun notes: She's not a furry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-09, 05:58 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "6 o' clock news"
More or less. If most of you recall the last post, I thought a friend of mine had done something rather drastic. I'm happy to report (from what I've heard from police reports, etc.) she didn't do it. But sadly, her best friend set her up as did a couple of others in on the whole ordeal. I believe they should get burned for what they did, but I don't know what WILL happen. So yeah...sorry to double post, but I wanted to share this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-09, 06:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "More or less. If most of you recall..."
What? Confused.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-09, 08:12 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What? Confused."
She put you a in hit list good for you kagom lol. I hope she is hot i might go to your town.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2005-12-09, 08:17 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "She put you a in hit list good for you..."
HAHAHA!!

God, this guy is money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-12-10, 01:09 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "HAHAHA!! God, this guy is money."
GravitonSurge said:
HAHAHA!!

God, this guy is money.

Osmoses for sup mod damnit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-10, 07:25 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What? Confused."
1) I wasn't on the Hit List. I'll say why in just a sec.

2) This friend of mine was said to have made a hit list with all the people she hated/disliked. The police did an investigation and she said her friend, Melissa, had set her up. They did a further investigation after being confused a bit and found out that Melissa DID set her up. Not only that, but a few other sophomores knew she was setting my friend up and joined in to set her up simply because they didn't like her.

3) I wasn't on the list because Melissa didn't know who I was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2005-12-10, 10:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "1) I wasn't on the Hit List. I'll say..."
Well this sounds very creeps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-12-10, 11:15 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "6 o' clock news"
KagomJack said:
You know, life is very precious. You never know when you might end up on the 6 o' clock news. Some things today made me think about that. Life is really fucking scary. You can't even be sure who is your real friend or who is a person who claims to be your friend, you can't be sure if the person you're talking with is really happy or just hiding how angry and pissed off they are, and you can't be sure if the person you know is really as friendly and warm as they come off as. I've run into some unexpected things today. From now on, I appreciate my life more, even if nothing has happened to me. I shed a tear for this person who has made me realize these things. I thank you and I curse you.
What the hell... People think about killing people all the time, its just the stupid ones who right it down. I like all the jib jab you wrote at the top beacuse I think that all the time like life is scary who is my friend, who isnt, is the mailman going to kill me. Why is the top of the UPS truck white, aliens, why are there holes poked in all my condoms, why does all my food taste like spit. Its all too true, it makes me not want to think, but what changes in youre life are you makingnow?
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-11, 08:02 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "She put you a in hit list good for you..."
osmoses-jones said:
She put you a in hit list good for you kagom lol. I hope she is hot i might go to your town.
What the hell is so special about that post? :P. It's like reading ye old english except it's not a german/british guy but a KKK member.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2005-12-27, 01:49 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "What the hell is so special about that..."
Lets change the "hit" to "fuck", osmoses line would be easier to understand by more people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga