Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Pwnt my boss
Posted 2005-04-20, 01:29 PM
I changed my boss's background at work to this.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-04-20, 01:38 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Pwnt my boss"
LOL that is awsome. Prolly scare the shit out of your boss.

How the hell did you manage to get on his comp and change it? Does your boss like trust everyone greatly?
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-04-20, 01:47 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Pwnt my boss"
Pff, when reading the title, I was expecting something along the lines of you giving your boss a kick in the face...

But changing a background...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-04-20, 02:16 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "LOL that is awsome. Prolly scare the..."
He got up to go to the conference room, and I just sat down at his desk and changed it.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-04-20, 02:16 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Pff, when reading the title, I was..."
I pwnt him. I didn't assault him and lose my job.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-04-20, 02:20 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Pwnt my boss"
LoL. Nice nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-20, 02:44 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "LoL. Nice nice."
Well, this reminds me of that one time I
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-04-20, 02:49 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Well, this reminds me of that one time I"
I thought you changed it to the great GOAT C X , or the heavenly tubgirl!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-04-20, 02:55 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "I thought you changed it to the great..."
So I could get fired?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-04-20, 03:01 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "So I could get fired?"
WOOO big fan of goat se here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-04-20, 03:02 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "He got up to go to the conference room,..."
Hmm, I figured he would have liked locked his office when he left or like logged on the comp so people couldn't view any important confidential files or something.

That is still sweet. MB, ignore those slow minds that don't think ahead.
"why I've gotta be one of the cool kids just to walk by/
- without being tripped, thrown down on the ground and kicked/
Insulting me for no reason, I was treated like shit/
The teachers let it happen/
I've even seen some of them teachers laughing/
That's why I had a smile on my face when I started blastin/" - Ill Bill - The Anatomy of a School Shooting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Original Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOriginal Sin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Original Sin

Posted 2005-04-20, 03:15 PM in reply to Original Sin's post starting "Hmm, I figured he would have liked..."
Oh, he doesn't have an office. We all just have cubes, and he has the MASTER CUBE.

Only his bosses have offices.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-04-20, 03:35 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Oh, he doesn't have an office. We all..."
Haha well done. And yes, a very good little joke to play without endangering your job.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-04-20, 03:37 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Haha well done. And yes, a very good..."
Whoa, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-20, 06:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Whoa, lol."
What do you do?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-04-20, 06:51 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Oh, he doesn't have an office. We all..."
I always wanted a cubicle job. I got a cooler one though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-04-20, 08:28 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "What do you do?"
Flood zone determination.

I find addresses on new or planned streets or subdivisions.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-04-20, 09:49 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Flood zone determination. I find..."
Basicly information processing?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-04-20, 10:34 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Basicly information processing?"
Simplified example:

762 Road Dr, Little Rock, AR.

In flood zone: Yes | No
Circle one.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-04-21, 02:04 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Simplified example: 762 Road Dr,..."
Sounds like fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign