Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

08 Playoffs-Your Picks
Posted 2008-04-18, 11:08 PM

Of course I'm a die hard Suns fan. So I gotta have them over the Lakers. They're so close anyways. The Celtics though, I don't know man.

Last edited by Kaneda; 2008-04-19 at 09:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-19, 01:08 PM in reply to Kaneda's post "08 Playoffs-Your Picks"
I would LOVE to see the Suns go all the way. But how cool would it be for a Lakers/Celtics finals? 70's/80's all over again.

Watching the Cavs/Wizards now - all I gotta say is, LeBron is the fucking man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-19, 09:55 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I would LOVE to see the Suns go all the..."
HOLY FUCK. What a first Sun v Spurs game! Wow. Just wow
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2008-04-19, 10:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "HOLY FUCK. What a first Sun v Spurs..."
Tim Duncan nailed his first 3pt shot of the season with seconds left. Crazy shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2008-04-20, 01:10 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Tim Duncan nailed his first 3pt shot of..."
I saw that, and it was highly unusual! The announcers said it was his first of the season, and only 28th of his career. I'm disappointed that the Suns lost, though.

I like how the West is wide open.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-20, 10:15 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I saw that, and it was highly unusual!..."
Pretty interesting opening weekend. A lot of people stepped up and had HUGE games; Chris Paul was KILLIN it. <3 the playoffs!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Pretty interesting opening weekend. A..."
Dude, my Sixers actually won a game against the Pistons. Now THAT'S crazy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:39 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Dude, my Sixers actually won a game..."
That was a pretty good game. Didn't compare to the Suns-Spurs game though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:40 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Dude, my Sixers actually won a game..."
That is crazy, I watched the clippers play last night and they looked excellent, totally dominaiting the second half of the game from my perspective. I obviously would love to see Dwight and the gang in Orlando take it all the way, because of course I am a homebody and anybody that comes from my city/state I have to pull for (Insert Jaguars plug here). Shit, the last game Dwight howard had 25 points and 22 rebounds, holy shit. 1-0

I'm going with Orlando to win the entire series.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "That is crazy, I watched the clippers..."
I hope you mean the Raptors. Clippers suck ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:51 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hope you mean the Raptors. Clippers..."
Yeah, Clips didn't even make the playoffs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-21, 10:53 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah, Clips didn't even make the..."
Wow, wtf. I swear I just watched them play like 2 nights ago, maybe I am thinking of the Orlando game. Shit, my dad got to go see Orlando play their last home game before the playoffs, pretty sweet his work payed full everything for it. Anyways, i'm confused now.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-22, 11:30 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Dude, my Sixers actually won a game..."
Titusfied said:
Dude, my Sixers actually won a game against the Pistons. Now THAT'S crazy.
It is the same with all philly teams. They just look good then let you down.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-04-23, 07:40 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "It is the same with all philly teams...."
I'm used to it. I was callused pretty quickly years ago.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-23, 07:42 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm used to it. I was callused pretty..."
Suns are down 0-2. Fuck the Spurs. They win all the time. They're like the Patriots of the NBA. Boooooooo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-23, 07:43 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Suns are down 0-2. :( Fuck the Spurs...."
Seriously, and the Suns were owning them early in the game. Just like game 1 though....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2008-04-23, 07:50 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Seriously, and the Suns were owning..."
Yeah I know. Both games the Suns have been up by at least 15. How do you let that lead slip away? I have a feeling they're going to pull out both home games in Phoenix, though, so they need a road win in the upcoming games. Lets go Suns!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-04-23, 09:14 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah I know. Both games the Suns have..."
Magic are 2-0, Dwight Howard is the first person to have a double-double in the playoffs since 1967, that's fucking amazing. Go magic! - this is gonna be the year baby.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-23, 10:01 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Magic are 2-0, Dwight Howard is the..."
Doubt it.

Honestly, Tim Duncan is nothing more than a trained ape. He looks so damn clueless. I was so pissed that SA won that last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-23, 02:20 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Doubt it. Honestly, Tim Duncan is..."
Duncan is a better basketball player than Shaq though...
Still, 15 points is nothing for the Spurs, especially with Phx. They're best bet is to be down most of the game and come back mid 3rd quarter - 4th quarter. Save the energy or wtf ever they lost in the first half of the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda