Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Salvia Divinorum
Posted 2008-02-12, 11:31 PM
Anyone have any experiences with it? I'm planning on trying it in the near future.

I've heard a lot of people say that when they tried it, they didn't feel a thing, or if they did it didn't last long at all. I think partially the problem here is you have to get it really hot, otherwise it doesn't work, and you have to smoke it really fast.

So has anyone had any good experiences with it that they would like to share?

I'm going to be getting 40x extract and hopefully a water pipe of some sort so I don't burn the fuck out of my lungs with high temperatures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-12, 11:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Salvia Divinorum"
It's like a high-powered 5-minute trip. That time lasted awhile for me. It was like when I was peaking on mushrooms; enjoyable and fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-13, 06:37 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Salvia Divinorum"
I was sitting on a couch the one time I tried it, and it felt like I was on a rollercoaster or some similar device, because I felt like I was being pushed backwards. It wasn't good or bad, just odd, and it ended very abruptly. One second I was feeling it, the next second I was completely back to normal. No transition. Lasted maybe 10 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-13, 07:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Salvia Divinorum"
Pretty sure this topic has been discussed before...

I've tried it like twice. The first time sticks out in my mind the most. Me and 3 of my friends smoked about two bowls out of a bong. As soon as I hit it, I was lit. We all started cracking up. I found a pencil that I swear was made out of rubber. It amused me for like 5 minutes. I donno, I was really fucked up. But it only lasted about ~10 minutes, but it was extremely intense.

Eh, it's legal, it's trippy... go for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-13, 11:00 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Pretty sure this topic has been..."
I want to try. It's legal, no?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-13, 11:21 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I want to try. It's legal, no?"
Yeah it's legal. They probably have some at your local headshop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-13, 01:34 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah it's legal. They probably have..."
I've tried it 3 times

1st time I took 4 huge hits and the only thing I remember is everything going black and I passed out. My friends said I was groaning as if I was in agony. Then I remember trying to ge up, but I felt all these forces pushing me down, and there was a sound and an image that kept flashing into my vision. It also made me very angry and pissed off.

2nd time I was drunnk and high and smoked some more salvia, once again I saw the repeating pictures and sounds, and it made me very angry again.

3rd time I was on 2c-E and was already tripping, I then smoked the salvia and I felt like whenever I engaged conversation with one of my friends, we were in a tent or a cave and only we could hear each other.

I hate the shit, mushrooms and LSD are 10x better

Salvia is pretty expensive too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-13, 06:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I've tried it 3 times 1st time I..."
-Spector- said:
Salvia is pretty expensive too.
Not if you grow it yourself, and it's actually pretty easy to extract, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-13, 07:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Not if you grow it yourself, and it's..."
nerd weed
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2008-02-13, 07:37 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "nerd weed"
heh, I smoked some years ago, heroin is better

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-13, 09:09 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "heh, I smoked some years ago, heroin is..."
That's the message kids these days need!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-13, 09:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's the message kids these days need!"
Brick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-02-14, 09:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That's the message kids these days need!"
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
That's the message kids these days need!
Maybe I should elaborate, heroin feels better, till you run out, then it's immediatly followed by the worst feelings of despair you'll ever experiance, and if you're lucky enough to quit early enough you won't live in perpetual depression for the rest of your life

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-15, 07:58 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Maybe I should elaborate, heroin feels..."
I've tried some drugs in my days but I have never and will never try heroin. I'm not that desperate to get high I need to stick a needle in my arm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-15, 08:04 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've tried some drugs in my days but I..."
well you can snort it just the same, but it's still horrid

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-15, 03:28 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "well you can snort it just the same,..."
I'm planning to have my first Salvia experiment on Tuesday. It might not be great the first time, but I'll post my experience, assuming I don't do too much and blank out and not remember it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-15, 05:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm planning to have my first Salvia..."
All I got was spinny and tingly, it wasn't perticularly exciting, but let us know what happens, if possible tape it

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-02-15, 05:46 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "All I got was spinny and tingly, it..."
I don't have any way to tape it and I wouldn't want to tape myself being retarded anyway. But I will let you know how it goes.

Are you sure you did it right when you did it? Salvia is supposed to give you full-blown tripping like LSD does, or similar anyway. It doesn't last all that long, but it's not just a "high."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-02-15, 07:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I don't have any way to tape it and I..."
Well I didn't use a concentrate, I took like 5-6 hits of the plant, lol but I want to see you being retarded

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome