Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Post Chapter two...
Posted 2007-04-22, 11:17 AM
I’m back with more stuff.

The story begins where we last took off, Ceadric’s story had now finished. Gastholm walks out of the church. Vaine asks Ceadric if something is wrong. Ceadric doesn’t answer, as he was dead. He stares at Vaine and Gastholm rushes into the church with at least 20 soldiers at his side. Vaine gasps and grabs his sword, Ceadric now holds his hand and tells him resistance is useless. The Mermeldian soldiers arrest him and, in chains, they bring him out to the towns square. Locklan and Vermar (you should be able to talk to them earlier, they sit outside a bar and eat), spot Vaine and ambush the 20 soldiers from behind. They will reach Vaine and unchain him and Vermar will say: reinforcement is on their way, we should hurry before they reach our location. You will have to encounter some soldiers.

After our hero has been saved by flamboyant Locklan and mysterious Vermar, Vaine will have to realise why Ceadric should blame him for a act he didn’t do. Locklan and Vermar bring Vaine to Kirial, a underground city. However the city had been forgotten, it was more like a sanctuary for thieves and murderers hiding from the forces above. Vaine thanks Vermar and Locklan for the rescue. Vermar says that he’s welcome. Vermar and Locklan take him to their place (which is a ruined tower). Vaine wants to know why they rescued him and why having quarrels with an empire because of a stranger. They tell him the price for their heads is 200.000.000 and the number grows bigger by the day, they have done things such as threaten Mermeldian warlord, killed 20 officers and over 100 soldiers. Vaine is stunned and lies down. “That’s right, take it easy. You should have some sleep.” The morning after Vaine stands up and the first thing he will notice is that Vermar and Locklan are gone. The underground city has some more light on the day than it does on the night. Vaine now walks towards Locklan who sits by a table and eats. Locklan greets him and Vaine asks if he could have something to eat. Locklan tells him to sit down and eat with him. Vermar walks towards them and gives Vaine some money. (100 Mermeldian Firon(s)). Locklan now says: “Victory to Vermar once more.” Vaine has no idea and asks what Locklan meant. Locklan and Vermar explain together what he meant. Apparently a fighting match has been all around the city, to test the strongest fighter in the area. The winner for each match will be rewarded with 150 firons. Vermar fought one of the strongest fighters in Kirial, Ignance. Vermar now asks Vaine if he had some sleep, Vaine nods, he then says they will have to pass through Wimdal Mountains by weekend. Vaine then speaks, “Why? Have we not escaped from them?” Vermar tells Locklan to go and bring them their horses. Vermar now answers his question: “Yes we did escape from them in Euschouton, or so it would seem. The Kirial spy’s spotted Mermeldian soldiers, hundreds last night on the move.” Vaine asks why he didn’t tell him earlier, Vermar says that he wouldn’t want to spoil his breakfast.

Locklan comes back with three horses. Vermar grabs a black horse, Locklan a shining white horse and Vaine a brown horse. They ride toward the Kirial gates. “So we need to reach the mountains by weekend, what is your plan?” Vaine said. “We will have to ride towards Lingh river, when we reach Insenila woods we will follow the road to west and only then we will reach reach Wimdall by the weekend.” Locklan says. “But of course we will have to stay low, due to the Mermeldians staying on the area. There is a camp not far from Insenila. When we are through Insenila though, we will have to follow the Highpaste road to the camp and get unseen to the other side. Highpaste will then lead us to Vyneisula the rocking ground will make the horses difficult to pass through so we might have to dismount when there. If we are lucky enough we will make it to the mountains before weekend.” Vermar said.
Will they ever reach Wimdal Mountains in time? Will the Mermeldians reach our hero?

That’s all for now, I will bring you the third chapter of the story soon.

What I need help with this week is...
How do...
1. I make horses rideable vehicles...
2. I find sprite horses that work....
3. I make a sprite and let it fit into RPG Maker XP using software’s like Photoshop, paint, flash etc. ...
4. I make a map and points follow it when he says where they should go. (A map faded into the screen while Vermar and Locklan tell Vaine where they need to go to reach Wimdal Mountains. (I will draw map soon))...
5. I make the horse accessable even though you leave him. (That is if you dismount him and you want to mount him again)...
6. I make a character, such as boss disappear. (I tried deleting event, button, but when I went back down (like a tower) and back up it didn't disappear)...
7. I make character say something else when you talk to him again...

That's all for now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nero Angelo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNero Angelo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nero Angelo

Posted 2007-04-23, 07:28 PM in reply to Nero Angelo's post "Chapter two..."
Sorry for the delay with the demo, it will be another week or so.

Sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

No problem!
Posted 2007-04-24, 09:09 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Sorry for the delay with the demo, it..."
Haha its okay! Take your time, no rush!

The demo will be more successful if you are not pushed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nero Angelo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNero Angelo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nero Angelo