Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Some pages of my sketchbook...
Posted 2008-06-04, 01:19 AM
Anyone else got pages from a sketchbook or something? I think some of my more favored work has been on a page in my sketchbooks, although they are too cluttered to keep, so I end up throwing it away. If I had kept all my sketchbooks, I would have like... 15 spiral notebooks, maybe more.

Anywho, on to my favorite out of my current sketchbooks (workin' on 2 right now)

R.I.P
Pontiac
Jan. 1926 - Dec. 2010 est.

Check the Gallery and Scrapbook often!
[deviantArt Account!]

Spy Hard
Agent WD-40:
Quote:
Well, you carry a UB-21 Schnauzer with an OPS Silencer, that's KGB, You prefer an 18-K over an AK, Your surveillance technique is NSA, Your ID is CIA, you recieved your PHD at NYU, traded in your GTO for a BMW, you listen to CD's by REM and STP, and you'd like to see JFK in his BVDs getting down with OPP and you probably put the toilet paper back on the roll with the paper on the inside...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Draco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessDraco2003 has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Draco2003

Posted 2008-09-05, 06:05 PM in reply to Draco2003's post "Some pages of my sketchbook..."
my sketch books looked alot different then yours, you used the whole paper i just did a drawing for a grade >_< ill see if i cant sturr up some old memories, i remeber one of my favorite draws was one of a shoe, it had a the ankle of a foot going into the shoe, with hair all over the leg. and i named the picture - womens size 8

scary.jpg

taken with my phone, goodluck trying to see what it was. I drew that while listening to techno and attempting to draw as fast as the music was playing.

sketch1a.JPGsketch2a.JPGsketch3a.JPG

sketch4a.JPGsketch5a.JPGsketch6a.JPG

sketch7a.JPG (my favorite shooter of all time, i was godly at this game, can you name it?)

Last edited by Kazilla; 2008-09-05 at 07:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2008-09-06, 01:13 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "my sketch books looked alot different..."
heres one page
Attached Images
File Type: gif IMG08250141958A.gif (89.2 KB, 7 views)
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2008-09-08, 05:52 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "heres one page"
jamer123 said: [Goto]
heres one page
FFX?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2008-09-08, 05:54 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "FFX? ..."
lol, that was pretty funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla