Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-05-12, 06:50 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "PM me who it is plz. Or do I not know..."
'Tis time to spin the tale of the engimatic "RaiDesu", shall be a difficult task, for nary a soul knows of this weaver's path.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaiDesu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaiDesu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaiDesu

Posted 2008-05-12, 06:57 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "PM me who it is plz. Or do I not know..."
Let's not defile Coriander's swingset. Move this to the chatbox or something. I shouldn't have to tell you, Asamin. :>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-12, 07:16 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Let's not defile Coriander's swingset...."
Sigh. Fine.

8 days from compleat with the 100% activity and big avatar!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-12, 07:23 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Sigh. Fine. 8 days from compleat..."
Seriously. Don't fucking post here.

Verbalize your sighs somewhere else. Where it's useful. The WRT perhaps?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-05-12, 07:24 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Seriously. Don't fucking post here. ..."
Atnas said:

I hope you mean the entire forum in general.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-12, 09:23 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I hope you mean the entire forum in..."
Yeah, this thread is done for, I said what I wanted to say and that is that, No more use for this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-13, 07:53 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Yeah, this thread is done for, I said..."
I hate you all so much. So very, very much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-13, 09:33 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I hate you all so much. So very, very..."
I seriously want a video of all of these idiots beating the hell out of each other with baseball bats. Shit, hopefully they are even strong enough to lift one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-13, 01:11 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Seriously. Don't fucking post here. ..."
Atnas said:

What! Go to the WRT and say "I sigh to this http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....443#post636443." What would that do?
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-13, 02:54 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "What! Go to the WRT and say "I sigh to..."
Are you a crackhead or just some moron?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-13, 02:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Are you a crackhead or just some moron?"
He's both!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-13, 05:58 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "He's both!"
Not crackhead! I take that as a compliment!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-13, 06:02 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Not crackhead! I take that as a..."
I want to throw very large pieces of furniture at you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-13, 06:03 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I want to throw very large pieces of..."
I want to catch them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-13, 09:24 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I want to catch them."
I want to eat you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-14, 12:55 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "I want to eat you."
I want to produce a poison layer over my skin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-14, 01:20 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I want to produce a poison layer over..."
I'm immune to poison so I'll eat you anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-14, 01:20 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "I'm immune to poison so I'll eat you..."
I'll watch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-14, 01:25 PM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I'll watch"
Coffee apparently gets turned on by Cannibalism.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-14, 01:34 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Coffee apparently gets turned on by..."
Back in the glorious days of the Flame Forum, threads like this would have been closed and all parties involved would have been temp. banned.

I hope you all are happy. You fucking twits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos