Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Theory of reincarnation
Posted 2003-08-24, 11:26 AM
Theory of what happens after death!

It is a well known fact that we all consist of energy. When we die i believe that our energy gets released into the universe.
When humans are born i believe that someones energy goes into the new human making someone rebirth(reincarnation). When we die people always talk about the white light, i believe that the white light in a sense makes it so you do not remember anything about your passed life. I think the white light sort of acts like the men in black mind eraser. This theory makes sense because if your brains neurons were overloaded with a high intensity of light then it could possibly erase your memory, and render your brain dead.This would make it so that the energy being you would would not retain any information about there passed life.
When people claim they remember about a passed there passed life i think that this process might of not been done right so
the person retains some of there memorys and it is stored with them in this energy. When we meet someone and we hate someone and we don't know why it could be possible that weve known them in a past life and we retain that hate for them in a new life. It could work the same way for love, friendships and many other things.

Just my 2 cents of what happens. Also i am very sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2003-08-24, 11:32 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
interesting concept....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-24, 11:35 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
Perhaps move this to the Conspiracy forum... I understand why you might not know...
On a lighter note, this is a good theory.... it is possible that something such as a light may erase memory but it would have to be applied some odd way.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-24, 11:57 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
I simply don't believe in reincarnation, because I think that only happens to the Tauren Warchief in Warcraft III (fine fine, let's get serious). But really, I don't believe reincarnation. About the white light, medically...I think, it's because the pupil will open up and all sorts of light will just get into your eyes man!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2003-08-24, 11:57 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
Ya i had a good question from a friend about how when we are near death we sometimes see the light and he asked why doesn't your memory erase then, then i thought well maybe while your alive the light doesn't harm you due too having maybe a inbuilt security measure so you retain your memories till your dead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2003-08-24, 04:33 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
ZERONX said:
You die, then you dead. Sorry buddy there are nothing after dead. People tend to make stuff up so it will ease their fear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-24, 06:15 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
fear?? I just thought of this theory cause something must happen when you die, there is always a chain effect for everything.
Eg squishing bugg
Bugg gets squished guts spill out

Eg 2 bite an apple
you get full

my point is everything effects everything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZERONX

Posted 2003-08-24, 06:59 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-24, 09:40 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
ZERONX said:

It is a well known fact that we all consist of energy. When we die i believe that our energy gets released into the universe.
When humans are born i believe that someones energy goes into the new human making someone rebirth(reincarnation). When we die people always talk about the white light, i believe that the white light in a sense makes it so you do not remember anything about your passed life. I think the white light sort of acts like the men in black mind eraser. This theory makes sense because if your brains neurons were overloaded with a high intensity of light then it could possibly erase your memory, and render your brain dead.This would make it so that the energy being you would would not retain any information about there passed life.
When people claim they remember about a passed there passed life i think that this process might of not been done right so
the person retains some of there memorys and it is stored with them in this energy. When we meet someone and we hate someone and we don't know why it could be possible that weve known them in a past life and we retain that hate for them in a new life. It could work the same way for love, friendships and many other things.

Just my 2 cents of what happens. Also i am very sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:32 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
VComegasin... where the hell have you been?

Anyway... it's exetremely difficult to think about what will happen to you when you die... I can't imagine not being able to feel anything or think.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:35 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
When you die you die your done. nothing more to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-24, 10:41 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-25, 01:25 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
This theory is old and many people have thought about it. Its one of the theories I beleive or think could be true since I was like 5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-25, 01:45 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
I just think of death as.. well actually i dont even know what its like.. my reaction to all theories:

!: after u die u get re-incarnated... I kinda like that theory and if its true then we will all witness the end of the world with the exploding sun! which will suck.. what then?...

2: after u die ur nothing at all: Umm.. seems more realistic like ur conciousness is just destroyed because ur brain is not working.. well.. its ok to think that but come to think of it.. i dont want to die anytime soon i just want to be able to live a life and be able to do everything i want atleast once.. then die in my sleep... if i know im gonna die and this si the case then im scared shitless! i dont want to die and be nothing.. but i consider it like a big break.. we like tranquility.. thats why we like to sleep.. cuz we like to be nothing.. its comforting.. and thats what death could be like but the bad part of that is its forever.. i just hope that this 100 or less years isnt the only part of me this existence will ever see..

3: Good afterlife.. well if the bible is true and jesus actgually came and was gods son and all then good! i want it to be like that i want to be able to live on in a world where i just live in happiness forever.. that seems perfect and if im happy and its forever then good! its perfect! ..

4: Bad afterlife: If after you die you end up just being tortured forever like the ancient greeks said would happen then sucks to be us.. imagine an existence of just purely painful cociousness.. just in total physical agony.. well that sucks but i doubt its that.. i think its either a neutral afterlife or just dissapearing

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-25, 03:58 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
Sometimes I think if you go to hell when you die, you really just are re-incarnated back on earth.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-08-25, 08:24 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-08-25, 09:20 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
Acer said:
This theory is old and many people have thought about it. Its one of the theories I beleive or think could be true since I was like 5
See prove point. That's when you know you can die, and that scare the shit out of your pant. Then you start thinking "There must be a happy better life after death!! Wohoo!"

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-08-25 at 06:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-25, 10:00 AM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
Shinto Katana said:
Maybe. . . We are all in hell. . .
well actually this world is concidered the devil's land !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-08-25, 01:03 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
Ganga said:
ZERONX said:
You die, then you dead. Sorry buddy there are nothing after dead. People tend to make stuff up so it will ease their fear.
Ganga has been there he would know...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-25, 08:55 PM in reply to ZERONX's post "Theory of reincarnation"
Shinto for a moderator your not that open minded, you should have some respect for some of the old school members, that is why most of us left because zelaron has worthless shit like you for mods and shinto you could of flamed me somewhere else don't ruin my topic i don't ruin yours, if you don't agree with it fine but no need to call me a fucking moron.

P.S sorry for this remark chruser but some of the mods are just plain ignorant and deserve this.

Last edited by ZERONX; 2003-08-25 at 09:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZERONX