Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Korean
Posted 2002-01-14, 04:08 PM
Tell me what you think about koreans here.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-14, 05:01 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
They taste like chicken

We need an evil smiley...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wanderer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWanderer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Wanderer

Posted 2002-01-14, 05:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
They are annoying on battle.net
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Thumbs down I wanna...
Posted 2002-01-14, 05:11 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
I wanna slap those b*tches all over the face and rape them with a broom stick up their @ss... and i agree, there is nothin more annoyin than a good korean motherf*cker on battle.net

:]
<<<>>>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
estroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenestroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

estroson

Posted 2002-01-14, 05:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
<--Fact-->
80% of the "Koreans" on B.net are actually Americans pretending to be Koreans, just for fun, or to scam people and feel innocent.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-15, 12:31 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
that sounds weird, who wants to look like a Korean..oh well suppose there are a lot of useless ppl out there....like me

Koreans are nice, I know many of em and they are just a nice as every other person.
Novus Ordo Seclorum

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Sun Tzu

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Leshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLeshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Leshrac

Posted 2002-01-15, 01:19 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
Like I said, D2 is giving them a bad reputation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-15, 04:32 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
they are from korea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
civman2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencivman2 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

civman2

Posted 2002-01-16, 04:39 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
Half my school is korean, its kinda funny. Since I play D2, I almost say racial slurs, lol. Although, they arnt that bad, unless they are like:

JJANGPK
PKGONGJANG

"GIVE ITEM"
"PKYOUU"
"SHUT UP AMARIKAN"

N' shit like that, its just plain annoyin'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-01-19, 10:22 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
pratip
Novus Ordo Seclorum

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Sun Tzu

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Leshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLeshrac is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Leshrac

Posted 2002-01-20, 06:35 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
ZANTETSUKEN!

Wait, that's japanese :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-21, 07:44 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
leave koreans alone my best friend at school is korean i havent figured out if its a guy or a girl yet though ill tell when
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-01-22, 02:20 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
Quote:
Originally posted by ZERONX
leave koreans alone my best friend at school is korean i havent figured out if its a guy or a girl yet though ill tell when
Riiiiiight :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-23, 09:40 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
Quote:
Originally posted by ZERONX
now that is cool. he might be yourbest bud and could be usefull for lots of hours with beer and nude chix or she could be your girlfriend...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Balton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBalton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Balton

Posted 2002-01-24, 07:13 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
Quote:
Originally posted by Balton

now that is cool. he might be yourbest bud and could be usefull for lots of hours with beer and nude chix or she could be your girlfriend...
Word!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Plutonium is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPlutonium is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Plutonium

Posted 2002-01-24, 07:51 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
Well, bout' 40% of my school is korean (About 4.5k students)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-01-25, 02:49 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
Where do you people live anyway? I haven't really seen alot of schools in the US with koreans in them... reminds me that I don't even live in the US. :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-26, 12:29 AM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
Closest thing to English I have ever heard from a true Korean is KE KE KE!!! PK PK PK PK!!!!!! 'Nuff said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-01-31, 08:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
<---------Korean!!!
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-01-31, 08:27 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Korean"
Lol yeah thats my smiley..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn