Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Things are about to get intense.
Posted 2011-01-12, 09:33 AM
This is the rallying point for the return of 'Boxxy'.

BORKED

4chan will go down.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-01-12, 09:49 AM in reply to D3V's post "Things are about to get intense."
Dammit... I thought she was dead!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2011-01-12, 10:33 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Dammit... I thought she was dead!"
<3 boxxy, she will never die.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-01-12, 09:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "Things are about to get intense."
I am 12 and what is this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-01-13, 10:17 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I am 12 and what is this"
Grav said: [Goto]
I am 12 and what is this
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....ighlight=BOXXY

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....ighlight=BOXXY

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-02-23, 11:25 AM in reply to D3V's post "Things are about to get intense."
D3V said: [Goto]
This is the rallying point for the return of 'Boxxy'.

BORKED

4chan will go down.
Alright zelfags listen up. 4Chan's queen is back and the revolution is underway. All other boards, websites, faggots, and haters will go down in a burning inferno as our Queen leads us to victory. Remember the mantra that defines Anonymous: "Never Forgive, Never Forget, Expect Us". Zelfags above all will not be spared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

AnonymousAnon

Posted 2011-07-17, 01:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
BORKED
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-07-17, 02:21 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "mhVhS1Z0-ig"
OH MY GOD.

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

small
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-17, 02:24 PM in reply to AnonymousAnon's post starting "Alright zelfags listen up. 4Chan's..."
I've just realised we've got an unapproved guest post (I thought guest posting had been disallowed again?) from AnonymousAnon that reads:

AnonymousAnon said: [Goto]
Alright zelfags listen up. 4Chan's queen is back and the revolution is underway. All other boards, websites, faggots, and haters will go down in a burning inferno as our Queen leads us to victory. Remember the mantra that defines Anonymous: "Never Forgive, Never Forget, Expect Us". Zelfags above all will not be spared.

Amusing.

EDIT: Heh. Quoting an unapproved post makes your own post unapproved. Nice.

I've approved the post because it made me chuckle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2011-07-17, 02:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've just realised we've got an..."
I wonder what zelfag posted that guest post. I'm guessing -Spector-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-18, 10:44 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I wonder what zelfag posted that guest..."
Er no, I hate Boxxy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-07-18, 02:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've just realised we've got an..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
I've just realised we've got an unapproved guest post (I thought guest posting had been disallowed again?) from AnonymousAnon that reads:

Amusing.

EDIT: Heh. Quoting an unapproved post makes your own post unapproved. Nice.

I've approved the post because it made me chuckle.
Wasn't me, but it has to be someone on Zelaron. Why would 4chan even CARE KNOW about Zelaron?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-07-25, 10:50 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Wasn't me, but it has to be someone on..."
mantra knows

to create popularity on the internet, you must have controversialists. we are those few.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-07-26, 07:13 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "mantra knows to create popularity on..."
D3V said: [Goto]
mantra knows

to create popularity on the internet, you must have controversialists. we are those few.
What if you're a Zelfag that bows before our Queen, shall we be spared?

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2011-07-26, 11:26 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "What if you're a Zelfag that bows..."
Queen Mantra? I guess that could work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-07-29, 08:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Queen Mantra? I guess that could work."
God save the Queen!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-08-03, 09:11 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "mhVhS1Z0-ig"
What fucking level of hell is this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2011-08-04, 12:41 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "What fucking level of hell is this?"
The deepest, most non-debstepped level of hell.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-08, 01:02 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "The deepest, most non-debstepped level..."
BORKED
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-12-08, 05:45 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "HrXyLrTRXso&sns=fb"
Gotta love Anonymous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack