Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2006-08-17, 09:36 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not really... it's all sandy and..."
Ours is softer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-18, 12:04 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Ours is softer."
HandOfHeaven said:
Ours is softer.
Yeh. Astroturf is da shiznit.

Lenny too. He's so pimpin he pimps men out too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2006-08-18, 11:15 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Yeh. Astroturf is da shiznit. Lenny..."
Wed-G said:
Yeh. Astroturf is da shiznit.

Lenny too. He's so pimpin he pimps men out too.
That's highly disturbing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-18, 11:18 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That's highly disturbing."
Meh. It brings in the money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-18, 11:20 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Meh. It brings in the money."
But dealing guys is gross. Just gross.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-18, 11:21 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "But dealing guys is gross. Just gross."
I know, I know.

I think it's my fault for encouraging them, personally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-18, 11:26 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I know, I know. I think it's my..."
Well, you are The Ineffable Lenny. More power to you, I guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-18, 11:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, you are The Ineffable Lenny. More..."
Indeedy.

You won't believe how many people have asked me what "ineffable" means. I'm seriously thinking of printing out the definition on little cards and handing it out whenever people ask.

In fact, I made a little business card today. I drew it up and everything!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-18, 07:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Indeedy. :) You won't believe how..."
I'm so happy I havn't had to create any business cards yet for customers..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-08-19, 11:31 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm so happy I havn't had to create any..."
Can I order them online, Sov? If so your ass is about to do some.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-19, 12:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm so happy I havn't had to create any..."
But they're so fun to make!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-19, 10:12 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But they're so fun to make!"
Yeah, but do I want a lot of people with my info? Hell no!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-20, 08:27 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Yeah, but do I want a lot of people..."
Hnmmm... you could just not put your info on?

I've just got one of my hat pictures, a definition of Ineffable, and... in fact, I'll show you.

The definition is the back, the picture one with the site is the front. Simple.

Last edited by Lenny; 2015-04-15 at 08:16 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-21, 02:15 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Hnmmm... you could just not put your..."
You should def make those and hand them out.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2006-08-21, 02:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Indeedy. But if I'm not careful the..."
Lenny said:
Indeedy. But if I'm not careful the Scousers nick off with sadi fist, melt it down, and sell it on as scrap.
Does anyone else not have a single fucking clue what this means?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-08-21, 03:58 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Does anyone else not have a single..."
Well, apparently the Scousers are going to take the iron fist, melt it down, and selt it as scrap metal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-08-21, 04:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Well, apparently the Scousers are going..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Well, apparently the Scousers are going to take the iron fist, melt it down, and selt it as scrap metal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-08-21, 06:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Does anyone else not have a single..."
GravitonSurge said:
Hablas espanol?!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-21, 11:54 PM in reply to Decayed Voodoo's post "Fished out a dead fetus ):"
What the fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2006-08-22, 07:56 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "What the fuck?"
That's what my Spanish teacher said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas