Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma
Posted 2003-08-04, 07:08 PM

Last edited by The_Khan; 2003-09-11 at 05:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_Khan

Posted 2003-08-15, 01:47 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"

Please let me know what you think of Kaz, the Minotaur from Dragonlance. Thanks, your input is greatly appreciated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_Khan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_Khan

Posted 2003-08-15, 01:50 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Tai : Double Post.

Last edited by Tai; 2003-12-05 at 07:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-08-15, 09:23 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
I'd love to contribute, but I haven't read any of the past history in the Dragonlance story. All I've read is after the Raistlin, Tanis, Tasslehoff, etc group were young.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-08-17, 02:12 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Removed.

Last edited by The_Khan; 2003-09-11 at 06:02 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-08-27, 04:29 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Here are Magius and Bennett, please feel free to give me your inputs, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Magius:

Bennett:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-08-30, 02:40 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Last edited by Shinto Katana; 2003-08-30 at 02:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2003-09-01, 12:45 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
That looks liek an extremely shitty comic if you ask me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-09-11, 06:01 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Thank you , Mr. Katana. I went to my first post and deleted everything that I had said about my company. I only have the pictures up in order to get feedback from all people about the artwork, be it positive or negative like Sovereign, every feedback is greatly appreciated. Is this okay with you, Mr. Katana?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-09-11, 06:03 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Oh, Mr. Katana, I also took out the contest that led to my website, okay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-09-21, 01:17 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Wroung Forum much???? Those illustrations look great though. Why is everyone being so mean to him??

magius looks cooler with the beard and benniet or w/e looks bad ass.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-22, 04:56 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Hey Zeal311, a pleasure to meet you. I'm really happy that you liked the Bennett character sketch. Thanks also for the feedback on Magius, greatly appreciated. What are your thoughts on the character, Lord Oswal, High Warrior of the Solamnic knights during the time of Huma?

Lord Oswal:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-09-22, 04:59 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Zeal311, here is Ser Lyonel Baratheon "The Laughing Storm" from George R.R. Martin's The Hedge Knight, enjoy

Ser Lyonel Baratheon:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-09-23, 12:21 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
I'd like to see how you would draw fistandantilus and/or the Gods Majere (My fav God), Mishakal, Morgion, Chemosh and Reorx.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-09-23, 07:29 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Lord Oswal has that old and wise thing goin on. lookin cool. that hedge knight guy looks a little too unorigional in my opinion. and now that i look at it magius lips look a little odd and his cheekbones a little high. his clothes and staff are cool though. maybe you could make the end of his staff a little bigger and bolder to make it stand out a little bit though. just my opinion and i know nothing about art.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-09-29, 10:33 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Hey Raistlin, How are you doing? Superstar comic book artist Mike S. Miller, my Art Director did the character sketches, I wish that I could draw like that but my stick figures are horrible, lol. Legend of Huma will be the first Dragonlance novel that we tackle. We are getting feedbacks from all fans and at the same time building a relationship so that when we start Chronicles after the Legend of Huma it will be easier for us to work together and even better yet when we move on to Legends and so forth. The Legend of Huma comic book comes out January 2004, so it is important to start asking your comic book retailer to get it for you starting in November.

Hi Zeal311, I hope that you had a great weekend and that your Monday is going well so far. I'm really happy that you liked Lord Oswal I'm not really what to say about Ser Lyonel, but that is how he is described in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series. Have you ever read them, if you ever get a chance check them out, they are excellent books A Game of Thrones is the first book and then A Clash of Kings, and A Storm of Swords.
The lips of Magius, it could be because it's not colored yet, what do you think? High cheekbones, you mean it's too much like that of an elf, is that what you meant? I see what you mean about the end of the staff, very good points, my friend. Your opinion is greatly appreciated

Last edited by The_Khan; 2003-09-29 at 10:35 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-09-29, 10:35 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Here is the character sketch of Egg from George R.R. Martin's The Hedge Knight, the prequel to his A Song of Ice and Fire Series, enjoy

Egg:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-09-29, 10:36 AM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Almost forgot. Here is a pencil of a Legend of Huma comic book page

Last edited by The_Khan; 2003-09-30 at 01:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan

Posted 2003-09-29, 12:42 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
Looks good.

I have a question, however. If I were to read any of these comics concerning Huma, I would of course want to read the books with him. So, what books would you reccommend with Huma?

Also, I would like to ask everyone what books they would reccomend me reading. My favorite characters are Raistlin, Caramon, Dalamar, and Paladine as Fizban.

I've read:
The Soulforge
Brothers in Arms
Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Dragons of Winter Night
Dragons of Spring Dawning
Dragons of Summer Flame
Time of the Twins
War of the Twins
Test of the Twins
The Second Generation
Dragons of a Fallen Sun
Dragons of a Lost Star
Dragons of a Vanished Moon

And I've just started the Preludes Trilogy:
Darkness and Light
Kendermore
Brothers Majere

I will likely follow this with Preludes II Trilogy:
Riverwind the Plainsman
Flint the King
Tanis, the Shadow Years

What should be on my "To Read" list?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-09-30, 01:22 PM in reply to The_Khan's post "Dragonlance: The Legend of Huma"
You should definitely read The Legend of Huma, my friend. It's an excellent novel.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_Khan