Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-05-17, 01:17 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I bought a math book for $140 and it is..."
KA ate all the Cinnamon Twists and left me none.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-17, 01:21 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "KA ate all the Cinnamon Twists and left..."
Owned!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-17, 01:25 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Owned!"
So rude!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-17, 01:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Owned!"
see look
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lolno.JPG (44.9 KB, 15 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-17, 01:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "see look"
<3 u KA. Thanks for the laugh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-17, 04:45 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I bought a math book for $140 and it is..."
RoboticSilence said:
I bought a math book for $140 and it is worthless in this class plus they are getting a new book next year so reselling it is out.
www.amazon.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-17, 07:46 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I bought a math book for $140 and it is..."
Facebook has a new marketplace feature.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-05-17, 08:18 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Facebook has a new marketplace feature."
My damn hand wont stop twitching.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-05-17, 08:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "My damn hand wont stop twitching."
Craig drank all the apple juice :<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-18, 07:34 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "www.amazon.com"
Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't.... nothing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-05-18, 03:37 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you sure it was a book? Are you..."
Nice cut on my arm while hiking today. Still stings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-05-18, 05:37 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Nice cut on my arm while hiking today...."
I still haven't gotten a hug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-18, 07:23 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I still haven't gotten a hug."
I'm... kinda tired!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-05-18, 07:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm... kinda tired!"
Fuck Grav, bitch some more! jk =p.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-18, 09:21 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Fuck Grav, bitch some more! jk =p."
Work was so slow I got to leave early.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-18, 09:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Work was so slow I got to leave early."
I've had some weird internal stabby feeling in a few locations on my back all day. Maybe I'm growing wings.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-05-18, 10:34 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've had some weird internal stabby..."
I'm becoming more and more bitter and spiteful towards people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-19, 08:45 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm becoming more and more bitter and..."
Last night while I was working Service Desk by myself I called grocery and asked if they could come get their returns, which then consisted of all of their baskets over flowing and one cart full of pop and toilet paper. They said they would send someone up.

No one showed up.

About three hours later I called back to grocery and asked again if someone could come and get their returns, which now consisted of the overflowing baskets, the cart of pop and toilet paper, and two more additional carts filled with grocery items that people didn't want. The team leader said he'd send someone up. Eventually Mike comes up with his own cart whistling a tune and I look to him and apologize for the fact that everything's thrown into carts because I've been too busy to sort the stuff out for him, which I usually do just to be nice. He just smiles at me, turns around, says "No problem, I'll come back when you do.", and then walks off. Leaving all three fucking carts of grocery shit there.

My jaw drops and I stare after him, but I give him the benefit of a doubt, since his sense of humor is just like that and he's usually a pretty decent guy towards me. Of course, he doesn't show up for the rest of the night. And again I get so busy that by the time it comes to close the desk I have nothing done that I usually have done at that time. I had no time to empty trash, sweep the floors, clean out the key machine, wipe down the counters, or fill the cigarettes.

And all three carts of grocery items were still fucking there.

If it weren't for the late second shift and third shift cashiers taking on the task of sorting the grocery items and taking them back and the third shift cashiers volunteering to do all of my clean-up tasks for me, I wouldn't have gotten out of work until well past midnight. All I ended up having to do after I organized and put away my drawer, the cigarette drawer, and the lotto drawer last night was take back the damaged GM and Grocery items and help someone purchase a Rug Doctor.

I'm usually out by 10 after 11. I didn't punch out until about 11:45.

I plan on talking to a manager today. Blah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-05-19, 10:21 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Last night while I was working Service..."
Hehe...sounds like TRU. Sometimes the poor soul at Customer Service will call for the floor associates to grab their reshop and they don't do it. It's rare, but usually when I'm at the register and call for help ("R Zone and Customer Service, could you grab a guest please.") I don't get it. Sometimes they don't even respond to let me know if they're busy. And then people in my line get mad and tell me we should have more than one cashier working at the time. Quite lovely.

And of course, this is my opinion, not that of TRU.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-19, 11:12 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm becoming more and more bitter and..."
KagomJack said:
I'm becoming more and more bitter and spiteful towards people.
Join us, it's more fun over here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker