Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2005-07-22, 09:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Get a job in a warehouse O_o"
Sovereign said:
Get a job in a warehouse O_o
Yay! cause I'll be in a warehouse surrounded by bottles of soda =\ sounds fun to me tho
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-08-26, 06:54 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Yay! cause I'll be in a warehouse..."
@sov... in reply to my adderall post awhile back, i usually just injest them... snorting them would kick my ass. and then it would be even more of a high from them.... sometimes what I do though, is crush up the pill, then put it in a little bit of like a napkin or paper towel or something, and injest that.... when the piece of napki/paper towl spills the adderall in my stomach... i get hit all at once....

todays bitching: I have 4 girls who want to date me. I dont even know if I want a girlfriend. I had my ex. even though I really don't.. .how about i WANT to hate my ex?

humph
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2006-01-05, 12:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "@sov... in reply to my adderall post..."
I need an outlet for complaining. This is it.

The bounce has gone from my bungey. I'm a slowly slipping and sliding down from my perch atop a great hill of happiness. The stupidity of others is depressing too.

My conversations with people are the pits. I can't even keep one going for more than 5 mniutes.

I'm too shy. One of my New years resolutions was to get rid of Shy Lenny and just go out and talk to people. DOn't feel shy saying "Hi" to jenny, just do it. Has anything happened? Nope. Let's see then, how about a nice conversation over the internet? Surely that can't be too hard. Fat chance.

You like this girl for so long, you talk to her whenever you overcome your shyness, yet what have you to show after a year? Nothing. Why not take the chance when it came to you? Because you're a fucking idiot. A year and a half sat here, thinking "Why didn't I just ask her out then?".

Love sucks. The best feeling in the world. Can get you higher than the clouds, can make your head spin, heart miss a beat when you see her. And it can tear you apart. Rip your soul to pieces as you think about failures.

And I don't even have enough time to complain. Stupid sister.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-07-07, 12:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I need an outlet for complaining. This..."
i knock a 70 year old lady down the stairs of the apartment next to us chasing my dog.............poor poor gray haired lady
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

You're welcome for the mental image.
Posted 2006-08-19, 04:36 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "i knock a 70 year old lady down the..."
Yesterday during work I was told that I could take my lunch as soon as I cleaned the girls bathrooms, seeing as there were no female service wenches scheduled. So I go into the bathroom at the front of the store with my broom, dustpan, glasscleaner and paper towel, open the first stall...and my reaction?

"Holy...fucking...shit..."

Literally. Everywhere...smeared on the seat...on the floor...everywhere...on the outside of the bowl...under the seat...EVERYWHERE.

HOW THE FUCK DOES A FEMALE MISS SUCH A TARGET WHEN ALL WE HAVE TO FUCKING DO IS SQUAT AND RELEASE!?

...EW!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-19, 09:21 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "You're welcome for the mental image."
no latex gloves? Eww.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-08-19, 09:36 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "no latex gloves? Eww."
Tons of Paper Towel so I wouldn't have to touch it. I think I used a whole roll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2006-08-20, 09:16 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Tons of Paper Towel so I wouldn't have..."
You should still wear gloves.

Much more hygenic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-08-21, 11:49 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "You should still wear gloves. Much..."
Actually, that didn't even cross my mind until after I was finished. It was one of those "D'oh! I'm an idiot!" moments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

The PLU number for Dum Dum's is 1711, yanno.
Posted 2006-09-15, 07:50 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Actually, that didn't even cross my..."
I was at the fair tonight in Allegan, and in all I had a great time, riding rides and such...up until the end...and I decided to play a game. The game I decided to play? Well...you know those people who work at the booths with the darts and the balloons? Yeah...they have no fucking souls.

All in all, the guy just kept on handing me darts and like the idiot I was, I just kept on throwing. I blew $64 in five minutes on the second biggest prize they had, which was a Stewie Plushie.

Walking away I look at my dad and ask "I was just ripped off, wasn't I?" His reply? "Big time."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-09-15, 11:20 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "The PLU number for Dum Dum's is 1711,..."
Fuck my jaw feels weird.

Damn novacane.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-09-16, 05:43 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "The PLU number for Dum Dum's is 1711,..."
Are you a bad throw with darts?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2006-09-16, 06:46 PM in reply to Jessifer's post "The PLU number for Dum Dum's is 1711,..."
You must learn to never make eye contact with the Carnies.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-09-16, 06:58 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Are you a bad throw with darts?"
No, actually. I did rather well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2006-09-17, 12:58 PM in reply to Grav's post "Minor Grievances"
My mouth hurts and my boyfriend's too lazy to put up his own goddamn clothes in the dresser we just got.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-05-16, 07:55 PM in reply to Grav's post "Minor Grievances"
I hate polictical discussions when people are so one sided, they cannot actually carry on with the discussion. That's cool, we can agree to disagree, but if you keep presenting arguements for your case, then don't just run and hide when I do the same. If you wanna talk about it, be a man and talk about it. If you wanna snipe, then leave me the fuck alone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2007-05-16, 08:03 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I hate polictical discussions when..."
Threadomancy!

I love it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-05-16, 08:40 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I hate polictical discussions when..."
That's the advice you gave the D.C. sniper, isn't it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-05-17, 09:00 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "That's the advice you gave the D.C...."
The Halo 3 Beta didnt come out until 4 in the am EST and i was awake for it. Even though the game rocks i am extremely tired and cranky. Damn Bungie and Microsoft for delaying it almost 20 hours
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-05-17, 10:25 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "The Halo 3 Beta didnt come out until 4..."
I bought a math book for $140 and it is worthless in this class plus they are getting a new book next year so reselling it is out.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence