Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2005-07-18, 09:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This yogurt feels kind of... fuzzy...."
Just lost my job. Great stuff!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2005-07-18, 10:13 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Just lost my job. Great stuff!"
Was woken up today and had my normal sleep amount cut short by 3 hours, had to spend roughly 4 hours moving things from my brothers apartment to his new house, all in 88 degree humid as hell weather, all without eating or drinking first. I was relatively pissy to say the least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2005-07-19, 01:26 AM in reply to Wiccan][V][asta's post starting "Was woken up today and had my normal..."
My new job sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-07-19, 12:18 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "My new job sucks."
I woke up, drove 2 hours to pittsburg, 2 hours home... loaded a van with music equipment, drove 2 hours to columbus, was in the studio till 4 A.M., drove home 2 hours, then had to go to work at 7... quite tired.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-07-19, 03:01 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I woke up, drove 2 hours to pittsburg,..."
Fucking bank wont let me get money out of my checking account, have to fax in a form and wait 24 hours.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-19, 03:03 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Fucking bank wont let me get money out..."
Go in w/ gun and tell them you want all the money out of your account. Pronto!
It works for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-19, 03:03 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Fucking bank wont let me get money out..."
Fuck you employment drug tests! Must stay sober indefinitly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-19, 03:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fuck you employment drug tests! Must..."
1 month, 1 gallon of water before the test. If you want to be extra safe, take a detox drink. EZ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-19, 03:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fuck you employment drug tests! Must..."
Sov wins.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-07-19, 04:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Fuck you employment drug tests! Must..."
Sovereign said:
Fuck you employment drug tests! Must stay sober indefinitly
Sov got a job finally??? omg
heres what you do... drink GOBS UPON GOBS UPON GOBS of water like 2 gals ez and then go to like a gym or w/e and sit in the sauna untill you can't stand it 30mins+++ it will sweat out all the shit in your blood sweat is the best way when I was trying to make it for my job my boss is all ya go sweat it out and then take your test...I have to be clean now cause if I fuck up at all even accident I get a drug test...
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-07-19, 11:58 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Sov got a job finally??? omg heres..."
Through an odd series of circumstances and bad timing, I got blue balls.

I hate all of you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-07-20, 03:56 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Through an odd series of circumstances..."
And you always wonder about blue balls before it actually happens. Like can that really happen? I've even asked people and thier like naa. Until the first time it happend to me. I was told on of my friends to just kill me. And the only way to relieve it yourself, but you really don't want to cause movement in general hurts. lol Sux 4 u. I've gotten them atleast a dozen times....

I'm easily rilled up to say the least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-20, 09:54 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "And you always wonder about blue balls..."
A dozen times? Once is too many times for me, thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-07-21, 01:48 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "A dozen times? Once is too many times..."
Yay for randon panic attacks. I can't sleep now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-07-21, 04:16 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yay for randon panic attacks. I can't..."
I can! I keep oversleeping for appointments.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-07-22, 12:22 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can! I keep oversleeping for..."
I'm so exhausted from the past 2 days that I can't sleep. It's a sick joke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-07-22, 03:08 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm so exhausted from the past 2 days..."
I keep applying for jobs and turned down because I don't smile enough, wtf is that ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-07-22, 07:46 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "I keep applying for jobs and turned..."
I once had to look for a job, everyday for 2 months straight. After a while when people would say, "Ok, well will give you a call in a day or two". I would just look at them and calmly say No you won't, We both know that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-07-22, 09:25 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I once had to look for a job, everyday..."
New job starts today. Fun...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-07-22, 09:38 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "I keep applying for jobs and turned..."
Get a job in a warehouse O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign