Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

View Poll Results: Who's the better villain?
Sephiroth 28 56.00%
Kuja 22 44.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-05-21, 08:30 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
I voted for Kuja.

Hey welcome to Zelaron.

(P.S. The poll is old, but let see if more people will vote and get the thread going.)

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-05-21 at 08:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-22, 06:58 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
I've stated it numerous times, and I'll say it again. Kuja would destroy Sephiroth. Really Long Sword vs. Planet Destroying Magic. No contest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-22, 02:31 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
yes, you are right, but he just looks so... gay? ... Seph will be owned, yes, because he's a pathetic excuse as the final boss and I admit, Kuja is somewhat challenging... hell, all the final bosses are simple. But Sephiroth... the long sword is the only thing that matters... the long sword. And I think I'll stick with the long sword in this case. Planet-destroying-magics are nice if used by a guy that doesn't look like a homosexual. Heck, why didn't they just make Kuja a female! And also one thing that pissed me off was when at the end Kuja turns... um GOOD? I'd say he should STAY evil if he was from the beginning. What the hell's up with that?
But since we had this long discussion, back when this whole thread started, I think we should just leave it short this time. But, if the new members would like to leave some posts, welcome to do so... but man this discussion isn't so pretty if it gets deep so yeah, SHORT AS POSSIBLE PLEASE, lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2003-05-22, 04:37 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Frankly, I liked Kuja's design. It was very reminiscent of Kefka's rather androgynous appearance. And so what if Kuja went "good" at the end? Vader became "good" at the end of Return Of The Jedi, and he's the most badass villain ever. Kuja did things in the game that were ten times as evil as anything Sephiroth ever accomplished. I would much rather have a super-evil villain that goes soft at the very end, instead of a pretty lame villain that stays pretty lame the whole time.

Last edited by Raziel; 2003-05-22 at 04:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-22, 04:42 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Raziel said:
I would much rather have a super-evil villain that goes soft at the very end, instead of a pretty lame villain that stays pretty lame the whole time.
Well said.

Personally, I knew Kuja is a male from the start, and I think he looks cool that way. He made a really good villain, we see him in the game a lot of time and couldn't stop him (or failed to stop him), the amount of destruction he's brought is far more than some of the other FF villains.

Also, he trances, just like all the main characters in the game, which makes him really stand out.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-05-22 at 04:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-22, 06:37 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
To senesia. Sorry for not responding sooner. the all mighty kuja's #1 had homework. you and Raziel seem to be some of the few who recognize kuja's talent and power. for this i congratulate you. If either of you are on now please send me a reply. I'd really like to meet people who agree with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-22, 06:40 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
You seem to have signed up for an account just for this thread, right?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-22, 07:07 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
That's not true. I love everything here. Thise site and all the other ones. I plan to make a thread soon. Reply soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-22, 07:10 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
I really do like this site. It's got more than any other site. People I know hate FF7 which means I some dumb people. Senesia are you a boy or a girl? I know what you perverts are thinking but your wrong!! SO SHUT THE HELL UP!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-22, 07:44 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
YO I am looking for someone to talk to. I want to know at what hours Senesia, Razial, Dark Pheonix, nonguyman and others. Write your replies here. Tell me your usual hours. I have school during the day and homework. I am usually on about seven, eight or nine PM. Reply soon. You people sound bad ass! True FF fans!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-22, 08:00 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Well, first of all there is a rule about double posting. Meaning you shouldn't make a new post if the last reply is made by you. Especially, if it is within like a day.

Also, it is not very nice to get the thread off-topic. Off-topic stuff goes into the off-topic forum.

Lastly, if you want to keep a reply from a specific individual, you should use the private message instead of the board. (Unless you want to go into the chat forum...)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-05-22, 08:16 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Thanks Senesia. I need to know these things. I've only been here recently and I don't want any trouble so thank for laying it down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-23, 01:51 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Kuja, I'm on here mainly late at night. I work the graveyard shift at a local hotel, and their DSL connection is exponentially faster than my home dial-up, so I have a tendency to only post when I'm here at night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-05-23, 10:21 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Cool. I'm usuall y here at night even though its the afternoon right now. No school. Anyway I look forward to seeing some more posts. Have you checked out my xenosaga thread. Major catastrophe.

P.S.
Do you know if Pheonix ever finished FF7? Cause I been thinking I'll let him borrow it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-23, 01:40 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
I have recently acquired info on a battle that is going down. Kuja vs sephiroth. Here we have a poll but a guy on another website spent three months gathering info and now it is done. He asked questions and now all the answers are in. I don't know the exact name of the site. Just go to Googe (not yahoo or anywhere else) and type in SEPHIROTH VS KUJA. Go down until you get to the SECTOR SIX WALL MARKET. There will be two so go to the first one. There you'll get the stats for the two. Go to the bottoms and pree the arrow and you will go to the battle. ENJOY
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-23, 01:41 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
kuja plz use the edit button
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-05-23, 01:47 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
This is going to all those who wish to reply to my posts. I have a visual imparement. I have been reading these with my mom's help. So in the future if it is possible increase the font and if it isn't don't worry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-25, 08:19 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Look at him. How dare you deny his greatness you vermon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-25, 10:48 PM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
Does anybody have a working pic of Kuja? And what game is he from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-05-26, 10:12 AM in reply to I)ark_Phoenix's post "Sephiroth vs Kuja(Trance)"
What do you mean "working pic"? He is fro FF8.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1