Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Exclamation Poligamist Mormans
Posted 2005-02-06, 12:51 AM
They must be stomped out! I'm usually not one to prosecute any religion no matter how idiotic and weak minded they are but these people are draining billions of dollars from our government each year. Just one family of these people can take a million dollars in well fair. Not that I care for the government at all but this money could be well spent on other problems. Not that it would w/ Bush in office but hey I can't bitch about everything. Not only do they think they are doing something right by "bleeding the beast" as they refer to taking wellfair money. But they are morally and metally wrong in the fact that the men can take a dozen or so wives as young as 12 years of age, who could be thier stepdaughters or nieces, and rape them. Some of the girls know this is wrong but most of them go along w/ it, after they have been brainwashed. This is a religion that started here in the USA, which is ludacris to begin w/ but the man who started it(name slips my mind)believed that if things such as having sex w/ young girls made him sooo happy and was so pleasurable, it couldn't possibly be wrong in gods eyes. So he wrote that into the religion. THESE PEOPLE ARE WEAK MINDED! AND GET THAT WAY MORE AND MORE SO AS THEY HAVE INCEST OVER AND OVER. Most of the womens babys are born deformed or dead. They have to give birth more the 8 times sometimes before they can have a live one. It used to be that this was all accepted in the mainstream Morman religion but eventually our government decided that poligamy was wrong, and Oh look what happened...the highest morman priest(he can speak w/ god) got a revalation that poligamy is now wrong. W/E fine, thats great, denounce your heritage, but for gods sake atleat go to war w/ the poligamists!

Last edited by Kaneda; 2005-02-06 at 01:01 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-06, 01:45 AM in reply to Kaneda's post "Poligamist Mormans"
I don't think we gonna have chance to go to war with the Poligamists just yet, it looks like America's got its sights set on Iran...and you're starting to pull us in with you again...stupid Blair...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-06, 10:32 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I don't think we gonna have chance to..."
I meant the Mormans need the have a religious war. The rest of America need not be involved. Give them a nice size chunck of land for however long it takes, and let them go at it. Its possible. Although not probable, to much politics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-06, 01:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I meant the Mormans need the have a..."
You could give them Iran...nuke it to blazes and then they have their own homeland...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-06, 08:09 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I meant the Mormans need the have a..."
Kaneda said:
I meant the Mormans need the have a religious war. The rest of America need not be involved. Give them a nice size chunck of land for however long it takes, and let them go at it. Its possible. Although not probable, to much politics.
It's called Utah.

Also, they already had a bout of persecution 100-150 years ago, prompting them to move to Utah...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-02-06, 09:45 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's called Utah. Also, they already..."
Vollstrecker said:
It's called Utah.

Also, they already had a bout of persecution 100-150 years ago, prompting them to move to Utah...
There is a town in Northern Az, where the population is like 97% poligamist.
Ya I knew about the persecution also, I'm saying they need to finish it up, and get cut their loose ends. Or someone does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-07, 02:52 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I meant the Mormans need the have a..."
*Mormons* dipshit ;3

And yes, Mormons suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-09, 10:18 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "*Mormons* dipshit ;3 And yes,..."
Suck what???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-02-09, 08:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Suck what???"
The proverbial big one. Mormons are just weird fuckers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-10, 11:49 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "The proverbial big one. Mormons are..."
Are you saying they fuck wierd?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-02-10, 11:55 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Are you saying they fuck wierd?"
Possibly. Although my stepmoms ex-husband was a non-practicing morman, and she never mentioned anything about his fucking. Although she's never mentioned anything about my dads either, but that would just be wierd...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-10, 02:58 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Are you saying they fuck wierd?"
No, I'm just saying those people are weird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack