Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Current must see titles.
Posted 2006-05-12, 03:46 PM
One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach are the animes you should be watching at the moment. Granted 2/3 are currently airing awful filler episodes but nonetheless if you are looking to kill some time and want to see some entertaining shit with hot fight scenes these are the way to go. Just avoid these shitty fillers and you should certainly enjoy yourself.

For anything else I am afraid you have to go into older animes since most of the shit that currently airs is total rubbish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2006-05-12, 03:59 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post "Current must see titles."
Bon Clay is my right hand man when it comes to anime. Listen to what he says.

Here are the bittorrent download links for those series, if you are unitiated.

One Piece: http://tracker.kaizoku-fansubs.com/Torrents/
I recommend watching until the crew reaches the grand line (episode 50 and up) before passing judgement. The series does appear childish/weird at first but it's amazing.

Naruto: http://gotwoot.net/wp-torrents.php (at the bottom)
Naruto takes off before the 10th episode for most people. If you don't enjoy it after at least episode 19, you're pathetic.

Bleach: LunarAnime took their links down when the show was licensed. I suggest using www.torrentspy.com or a similar site to find episodes. Anyway, the show doesn't take off until around episode 17 when the Soul Society arc begins.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-12, 04:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Bon Clay is my right hand man when it..."
Ya that is one thing to remember that Naruto and Bleach are fairly easy to get into. One Piece you need to watch for a long time to truely appreciate it. If you quit before watching 45 episodes of One Piece you won't know what you are missing. And it continually keeps improving by episode 100 you will be hooked, then it becomes truely amazing by the 170s.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2006-05-12, 06:12 PM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "Ya that is one thing to remember that..."
Do you guys remember when the fillers start for each of those shows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-05-12, 06:19 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Do you guys remember when the fillers..."
135 is the last real Naruto episode.
63 is the last real Bleach episode.

One piece filler goes in and out. Here's a list.

54-60
131-143
196-206
220-226
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-12, 06:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "135 is the last real Naruto episode...."
when did real naruto and bleach episodes come back? or did they come back at all yet. I stoped watching naruto and bleach inbetween those fillers, that shit is just too stupid to keep watching. Thanks for the info on one piece tho, i might start watching it during the summer, if I find time between intern and school at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2006-05-12, 06:51 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "when did real naruto and bleach..."
They are both in filler, and probably will be for some reason. The earliest I would expect Naruto to come back is august.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2006-05-12, 09:15 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "They are both in filler, and probably..."
Emo boy (Sasuke) really fucking irritated me after he knocked sakura out then ran off with his evil friends (or whatever the hell they are)

Keep in mind i've only seen that episode (or was it a movie...) + a few other random ones. Too much filler :-\

Id recommend the following:

Ai Yori Aoshi
-romance / comedy with some perversion to boot

Onegai Teacher
-romance / Comedy. Its really strange.. this 18 year old ends up marring his teacher who is an alien.

Full Metal Panic (Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Full Metal Panic:TSR + OVA when its out)
-Comedy / action / mecha. One of my favorite series. Tessa, who is in my avatar, is my goddess.

Crest / Banner of the Stars
-Action / Some romance. The anime that started my downward addiction into japanese animation V_V. Awesome battles, good story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-05-12, 09:23 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Emo boy (Sasuke) really fucking..."
Actually the Bleach filler arc hasn't been too bad (though it really dragged pointlessly for a while)

I gave up on Naruto as the fillers have made it excessively dull.

I'd like to recommend Fishigi Yuugi as well as Sov's list. It's a mix of fantasy, romance, action and comedy but pulls it off a lot better than most similar shows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm