Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question Question!
Posted 2005-01-05, 02:24 PM
Now that my gay ass friend had stolen all the gear on my acct i was wondering what everyone would think the quickest way to get sum of my shit back w/ out ebaying, luckily i made a mf sorc right b4 this had happened so i was leaning towards hell meph til i drop? -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni_screwed_ur_ma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i_screwed_ur_ma

Posted 2005-01-05, 04:15 PM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post "Question!"
meph or pindle..

i just made a complete light sorc.. to do pits and shit with.. after her comes either orber or hammerdin

shes lvl 25 lol
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2005-01-05, 07:06 PM in reply to i_screwed_ur_ma's post "Question!"
Hell pindle I found to be the best and fastest, but now that botting is gone... Maybe a hammerdin and do pit runs that might be the best.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-01-06, 08:19 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Hell pindle I found to be the best and..."
Go with a psnmancer for pit runs, they kick ass for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2005-01-09, 12:32 AM in reply to wilma's post starting "Go with a psnmancer for pit runs, they..."
Your looking at a long time of mephbotting if you do a mf sorc. Pindle is okay but I have yet to try pit yet for drops. You could make a Hammerdin but some of the cost to get his nessessary items to do good. Suggestion: Try build a decent mf sorc (not perf) and a hammerdin for pits (or psnnecro if you wish). If the hammerdin doesn't quite work out then at least you have a good sorc for stardard mf runs and you might get lucky with meph drops. At a lower mf % he'll still have a good chance of droping occy's and lidless's that you could use in bundle trades to get the stuff you need for hammerdin.
]3lood]{rawller
Founder of the Krypticwarriors
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBloodkrawller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Bloodkrawller

Posted 2005-01-09, 02:42 AM in reply to Bloodkrawller's post starting "Your looking at a long time of..."
Make a hammerdin with some pimp gear, and find a working clean d2jsp. Run the baal bot script and mf baal. YOu gain massive levels + mfing at the same time. Just gear him up and put stats/skills just like a pvp hammerdin. Kill two birds with one stone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign