Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Dropping in
Posted 2007-06-22, 03:27 AM
Dropping in for my bi-yearly checkup

nah i come here from time to time.. i miss this place.. talking to quickspy67 atm on MSN...

so yeah.. i just realised.. DAMN MY SIG ROCKS... who knew i was so good and synical (sp?) that many years ago.. i should upload a new picture of myself... i think i look a bit different... older thats for sure.... long hair

for those who dont know me.. i was a member a longgg time ago whent his place started... i got to be mod of alot of forums at the same time and eventually i was voted to be a supreme moderator.. maybe i should come back to this place, im sure its changed alot since...

lots of new faces and lots of old ones arent here anymore.. and some people who i never heard of have high position.. whoa has this place changed...

anyways... reply as you wish..

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2007-06-22, 08:03 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Dropping in"
You should stick around, I remember back when I joined you were pretty active and funny, two things this forum could use more of.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-06-22, 08:13 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Dropping in"
It has changed a lot. Some for the better, some for worse. Either way, stick around you fudgepacker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-22, 08:31 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Dropping in"
It has changed quite a bit. It will be changing a lot more soon(for the better.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-22, 02:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It has changed quite a bit. It will be..."
really? how so! and yeah.. im thinking of dropping by.. i feel like a dictionary of random information... i gotta share it SOMEhow

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2007-06-22, 02:17 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting ":o really? how so! and yeah.. im..."
I can't say how exactly it's going to be changing, yet. Keep visiting, there will be more info about it in ~a week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-22, 02:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I can't say how exactly it's going to..."
Planning to cull the ranks?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2007-06-22, 02:26 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Planning to cull the ranks?"
Are you suggesting we should?

If so, I would suggest you visit the Talk To The Staff forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-22, 02:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Are you suggesting we should? If so,..."
AKA: have KA be the only one to respond.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-22, 02:51 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "AKA: have KA be the only one to respond."
Thanatos said:
Even if you ask politely for him not to

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-22, 03:24 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Dropping in"
Good to see you again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-06-22, 03:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "AKA: have KA be the only one to respond."
Thanatos said:
Can't blame me for being an exceptional moderater, eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-22, 03:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Can't blame me for being an exceptional..."
But when I'm going there to complain about you and you're the only one to respond, it kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-22, 03:29 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "But when I'm going there to complain..."
Thanatos said:
But when I'm going there to complain about you and you're the only one to respond, it kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think?
No fucking way! The same thing happened to me Thanatos, that's amazing! LMAO

Good to see you Ex mania,.. been a while I suppose.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-22, 03:32 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Dropping in"
Welcome back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-06-22, 03:42 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "But when I'm going there to complain..."
Thanatos said:
It's better than complaining about me outside of the Talk to the Staff forum. WW has shown that doing that will get you banned. Doing so in the Talk to the Staff forum will not, however.

Now, no more talk of this in this thread. If you've got anything further to discuss regarding this, do so in either the Talk to the Staff forum, or in PMs to any of the admins. This is not the appropriate place for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!