Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

FPS Roles
Posted 2012-08-17, 12:21 PM
What are the roles people play when in competitive FPS team?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2012-08-17, 01:25 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "FPS Roles"
Depends on the game, most likely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-08-17, 01:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Depends on the game, most likely."
Well like, MW3... I know they have roles like "Slayer" and such, I just wanna know what they are and what the role is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2012-08-17, 02:15 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Well like, MW3... I know they have..."
TF2, offensive.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-18, 10:07 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "FPS Roles"
Healer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-08-18, 11:11 AM in reply to Kazilla's post "FPS Roles"
Camping in the darkest corner possible
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2012-08-18, 06:52 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Camping in the darkest corner possible"
That is always fun as well.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-24, 12:35 PM in reply to Kazilla's post "FPS Roles"
Halo, I like to snipe or provide vehicle support.
Left 4 Dead, I tend to grab an assault rifle and charge into the fray.
Mass Effect, Vanguard or sniper.
Modern Warfare, standard soldier.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2012-08-26, 03:52 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Halo, I like to snipe or provide..."
DayZ, I'm happier as a sniper then running into a town. Overwatch suits me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-27, 12:49 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "DayZ, I'm happier as a sniper then..."
None of you have a clue as to what I am trying to get at.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla

Posted 2012-08-27, 02:33 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "None of you have a clue as to what I am..."
I do, but I didn't feel like enlightening the tards.

He's asking about what the specific team roles are, not what you/we play personally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-08-27, 08:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I do, but I didn't feel like..."
You could combine what we have said we play and realize that we have also told you the roles that exist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2012-08-27, 10:55 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "None of you have a clue as to what I am..."
Kazilla, perhaps this will be of use to you.

http://www.g2mil.com/squads.htm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-08-27, 03:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kazilla, perhaps this will be of use to..."
Offensive Scapegoat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-08-29, 02:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Kazilla, perhaps this will be of use to..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Kazilla, perhaps this will be of use to you.

http://www.g2mil.com/squads.htm
Close, but no.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kazilla