Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2011-01-17, 04:41 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Wishful thinking will get you nowhere,..."
It would be nearly worth infecting myself just for the satisfaction of killing you. A little rape would probably make you a better person as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-01-17, 10:29 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It would be nearly worth infecting..."
I'm calling your bluff.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-17, 11:03 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm calling your bluff."
K_A is STD-free. You should abide by his teachings. Then again, aren't all virgins?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-01-17, 11:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "K_A is STD-free. You should abide by..."
Well, you can get an STD without having sex. Take syphilis, for example - in some cases, syphilis can be passed from the mother to the foetus during pregnancy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2011-01-17, 11:59 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "K_A is STD-free. You should abide by..."
D3V said: [Goto]
K_A is STD-free. You should abide by his teachings. Then again, aren't all virgins?
oh shi-, next thing you'll be calling me a nerd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-01-17, 01:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "oh shi-, next thing you'll be calling..."
Quote:
It would be nearly worth infecting myself just for the satisfaction of killing you
the ends don't justify the means.. and..

!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
when you respond to a crack with "oh shi-", then yeah, probably.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2011-01-17 at 01:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-01-17, 01:58 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "the ends don't justify the means....."
D3V said: [Goto]
when you respond to a crack with "oh shi-", then yeah, probably.
Better than responding to a response by repeating the response!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-01-17, 02:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Better than responding to a response by..."

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-01-17, 08:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "oh shi-, next thing you'll be calling..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
But... aren't you?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-20, 03:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "But... aren't you?"
Fun fact, they are called STIs now, STDs are so last year...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla

Posted 2011-01-20, 10:16 PM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Fun fact, they are called STIs now,..."
STD rolls off the tongue so much better...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-21, 09:15 AM in reply to Kazilla's post starting "Fun fact, they are called STIs now,..."
Kazilla said: [Goto]
Fun fact, they are called STIs now, STDs are so last year...
you would know this..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-01-21, 08:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "you would know this.. :weird:"
Speaking of things people would know, you hear about the Zodiac shift??
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-21, 10:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Speaking of things people would know,..."
it was allready predicted in the zodiac .... no shift was needed
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-01-22, 07:40 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "it was allready predicted in the zodiac..."
Meh, somethin' like that.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-22, 10:18 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I'm on the honor role and just got done..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I'm on the honor role and just got done eating out my chick, if that means anything.

(it smells so icky down there...)
I genuinely thought you resided on an all male island where the inhabitants didn't age past 14. I'm pretty stunned.

As for the original question, it's pretty common around my area to accept that something is too gay if Barbara Walters doesn't give it an erection. I hope that helps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMutant Couch shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mutant Couch

Posted 2011-01-23, 07:40 PM in reply to Mutant Couch's post starting "I genuinely thought you resided on an..."
Mutant Couch said: [Goto]
I genuinely thought you resided on an all male island where the inhabitants didn't age past 14. I'm pretty stunned.
That would explain why Zombie chicks turn me on. But, nope. Infact, I hadn't seen a 14 year old is years.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-01-30, 09:25 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Wishful thinking will get you nowhere,..."
King_Amazon said:
Rape.
Wishful thinking will get you nowhere, K_A. If you want something done, you'll have to do it yourself.
I can cut the sexual tension with a knife. Get a room you two.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2011-01-31, 09:20 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "That would explain why Zombie chicks..."
Infact, I hadn't seen a 14 year old is years.
Too old for your taste?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-02-02, 02:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Too old for your taste?"
Yes, actually. Here, you take them.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai