Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

SC-2 Zelaron has been dying for a thread like this.
Posted 2011-02-13, 11:00 PM
Hey hey hey!

Long time no post... Hah.

Anybody know where I can cop a good SC2 speedhack or some Sc2 h4x? (lol for real).

Where is the old Zel gang when you need 'em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2011-02-14, 09:52 AM in reply to slaynish's post "SC-2 Zelaron has been dying for a..."
Dude, nobody plays. It blows. I hopped on for a little while when it first came out, but everyone is just busy now. Everyone's grown up, somewhat.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-02-14, 10:22 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude, nobody plays. It blows. I hopped..."
I WANT DIABLO 3 NOW DAMNIT.

fuck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-14, 10:58 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I WANT DIABLO 3 NOW DAMNIT. fuck"
this is the only answer.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-02-17, 04:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I WANT DIABLO 3 NOW DAMNIT. fuck"
dude i've been playing d2 the last 3 days, without discs, downloaded..(which u can do legally now, idk if u guys heard.. after 1.12 no discs required) i have unlimited authentic keys no key gen necessary.. hit me up if you guys wanna get back on.. for free.. full B NET, if you cant figure it out for whatever reason i can walk you through it. i want to get some friends on d2 :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2011-02-18, 11:14 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "dude i've been playing d2 the last 3..."
I think I might hop back on. I don't have any keys anymore or anything but my younger brothers still ocasionally play on UsEast NL.

We need a Starcraft 2 Forum again, for some reason it disappeared.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-02-18, 01:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I think I might hop back on. I don't..."
I might play some Diablo 2, but I don't know how long that will last. I find every time I go back to playing it, the experience is shorter and shorter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-02-21, 04:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I might play some Diablo 2, but I don't..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
I might play some Diablo 2, but I don't know how long that will last. I find every time I go back to playing it, the experience is shorter and shorter.
The trick is to get friends (IRL or internet) to keep up the spirit and interest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2011-02-21, 06:58 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post starting "The trick is to get friends (IRL or..."
....Holy shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-02-21, 10:35 PM in reply to Mr.Lee's post starting "The trick is to get friends (IRL or..."
Mr. Lee, I would play Diablo 2 with you any day of the week.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!