Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Unhappy Diablo rocks, and....

Posted 2002-01-14, 05:19 PM
I am almost 100% sure that diablo is mainly an action game with an adition of RPG play, if u want to, change the section to RPG/action, but i dont give a damn.

A question, anyone who playin diablo post me the best mf items for a sorc, yes the best, doesn't matter wat they r worth.

Muchas Gracias...
<<<>>>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
estroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenestroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

estroson

Posted 2002-01-14, 05:32 PM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
We couldn't remember what they call games like diablo, so it was put it under RPG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-01-14, 06:18 PM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
Technically, it IS an action rpg game, but it's being classed as RPG by -most- people.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Grin HmmM

Posted 2002-01-14, 07:13 PM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
We need more people in our diablo 2 section everyone tell your friends :PThe fors is with you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Angry hMhMhmhmhmhnm...!!!!

Posted 2002-01-14, 10:09 PM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
YO! I understand that where ever u guyz r its about midnight, but in brooklyn its only 9pm somethin, so I am still askin for a good, no best mf set for a sorc, read teh first post on this thread.... Come on, if u sleepin, good night.!

<<<>>>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
estroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenestroson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

estroson

Posted 2002-01-15, 02:28 AM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
100% gull
Harlequin
Skullder's Ire
War Traveller
Rhyme shield
Goldwrap
Two 30% nagelrings
Some resonable 40+ MF ammy (48% is the max).
A large amount of 7% mf charms.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-01-15, 02:29 AM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
Oh yeah, don't forget to put a ptopaz in the skullders and harlequin, and an ist in the gull if you can get that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-03, 03:08 AM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
id say a 2 isted alibaba is good.
and the runeword armro that has 100 mf iam not sure witch runeword thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
carbon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencarbon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

carbon

Posted 2002-02-03, 02:03 PM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
I'd classify it as an MORPG. Note, one M for Multiplayer, but it's not massive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-02-03, 03:15 PM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
Diablo 2 will never compare to Diablo 1.

LoL just kidding. Diablo 1 was great for the one month of cheatless play when it was released.

Diablo 2 has generated into Diablo 1 in being over cheated and now is a complete waste of time.

Everyone has everything.

Anyone can kill anyone.

This game has gone to hell and I hope it stays there.

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-02-06, 02:48 AM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
Diablo 2: Lag of Death
I don't think you're right either way, cause the game hasn't gone to hell. It's just the "economy" that has.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-06, 02:49 AM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
Oh, I forgot to mention the few character deletion bugs, rollback hacks, item grabbers, trade hacks, brute forcers, crash methods, key loggers and so on. They don't count, do they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-02-26, 05:42 AM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
kekekekeke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-02-26, 07:17 AM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
huk, lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-25, 10:16 PM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
D1 was alright....when it was first realised but now...its just not any good anymore at all...

if a d3 comes out i dont think it will be hackable for sometime....think about it. it has jsut gotten harder from d1 to d2 i think open battle net was the guniea pig of d2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Urbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUrbanxxxassualt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Urbanxxxassualt

Posted 2002-03-26, 11:35 AM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
Well, since everyone seems to have some expecience about exploits, D3 will most certainly suffer hard from it too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-06, 02:31 AM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
I think they should copmpletly kill all accounts make everyone start all over again that would free the economy of dupes fur sure
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-05-19, 10:15 PM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
sweet 5th thread EVER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-20, 02:40 AM in reply to estroson's post "Diablo rocks, and...."
Please close...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee