Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2005-08-13, 11:48 AM in reply to FireWire's post starting "www.vbhackers.com is the site. I did..."
Just because you didn't rip it doesn't make it right, that's like downloading a DVD and saying it isn't illegal because you didn't rip it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-13, 12:05 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Sorry if this seems out of place, but..."
S2 AM said:
but it doesn't sound like it was for prophet, was it?
What? Did you mean for profit? If not, I don't get the joke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-08-13, 03:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "What? Did you mean for profit? If not,..."
Wow, too much HALO 2 on the brain
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-13, 04:39 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Wow, too much HALO 2 on the brain"
S2 AM said:
Wow, too much HALO 2 on the brain
Or booze.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-13, 05:17 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Or booze."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Or booze.
It's name is Vodka.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-14, 01:57 AM in reply to FireWire's post starting "www.vbhackers.com is the site. I did..."
FireWire said:
You want to play hardball, then I can too. I'm giving you one more chance to change your mind. Its not like you give a shit about Zelaron anyways. You hardly post, hardly vist, WW does ALL the updates, all the coding, provides the hosting, and he seems to make all the decisions around here, so why the fuck do you care anymore anyways?

Unban my account, do alittle investigating and ban the person who did rip it.
You tried convincing zel members/mods/admins and you threaten? See, now I want to see you banned just to see if you can do anything. Dont be an idiot, seriously, take back what you said and dont fucking threaten anyone (Except dev, you can do whatever you like to him ). If you do truly care about the community side of this site, which you damn well should given the amount of time/posts you have. I see you actually posted some decent things once in a while, and people should be grateful, so dont be stupid and just accept that you shouldent of done what you did. You cant win anyone to your side acting like some macho dumbass, and it dosent matter its up to chruser so if you want back into His forum, then do what He wants. If you dont care enough for this forum then just go back to your forum, its not like your forums are dead or anything, why waste your time here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-08-14, 08:31 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "You tried convincing zel..."
Penguin said:
If you do truly care about the community side of this site, which you damn well should given the amount of time/posts you have.
The community side is... Shallow and Pedantic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-14, 08:38 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "The community side is... Shallow and..."
Yes shallow and pendat... Peter just shut the hell up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-14, 09:48 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Yes shallow and pendat... Peter just..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
Yes shallow and pendat... Peter just shut the hell up.
Lol someone's a little cranky this morning, you didn't get you're continental breakfast?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-14, 10:03 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Lol someone's a little cranky this..."
S2 AM said:
Lol someone's a little cranky this morning, you didn't get you're continental breakfast?
Ive been doing SIPR for the last couple days, and morning chow at the DFAC consist of eggs ham ground beef and gravy all mixed together and slopped on our plates... its so bad, i had one bite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-08-14, 10:36 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Ive been doing SIPR for the last couple..."
Heh, reminds me slightly of TacoX if you ask me. From what I've read, if LiveWire did actually take down the skin, which was agreed by Chruser, why is he still banned?

His last post was an asshole post, but regardless...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-08-14, 10:43 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Ive been doing SIPR for the last couple..."
Hey hey hey! I just ate man, I'd like to keep it down, don't remind me.. that shit is disgusting, I hope 1-36 has better shit.

Go get em SIPRnet, go Automations NCOIC go, go Automations NCOIC go, go Speed Ra.... I mean Automations NCOIC gooooooo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2005-08-14, 11:30 AM in reply to Penguin's post starting "You tried convincing zel..."
I'm not trying to convince Zelaron members, and I wouldn't do anything that would hurt the community; I'm not Mantralord. The funny thing was, this whole time this was going on, Chruser never onced asked me to take the style down; I did take it down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DryWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDryWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DryWire

Posted 2005-08-14, 11:58 AM in reply to DryWire's post starting "I'm not trying to convince Zelaron..."
Maybe thats not what chruser wants.

Think about your hard work stolen. He doesnt want to play hardball, maybe he just wants an apology, and a written statement why you did it, and fill out a think sheet too.

1.Write a statement why you did what you did:

2.What were you feeling when you ripped this style? Choose one:

Happy

Sad

Angry

Dizzy

Laughing

Explain why?

3.Draw a picture on Paint, on what you did.

4.Paint a picture of what your victim must've acted/looked like when he found out what you did.

5. Draw a picture of what you would like you and your victim to be in the next 2 weeks.

k, just fill that out in wordpad, and post it here, with pic's linked with [img] tags.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-14, 02:41 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Maybe thats not what chruser wants. ..."
1. Shutup Slaynish.
2. Let Livewire figure out what to do himself.
3. Be the best man in slaynish+d3v wedding?

=/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2005-08-14, 05:01 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, reminds me slightly of TacoX if..."
Where the hell has Chruser been these past few days, anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-08-14, 05:13 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Where the hell has Chruser been these..."
He doesn't look idle on aim O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-08-14, 05:25 PM in reply to Penguin's post starting "1. Shutup Slaynish. 2. Let Livewire..."
Penguin said:
1. Shutup Slaynish.
2. Let Livewire figure out what to do himself.
3. Be the best man in slaynish+d3v wedding?

=/

penguin why must you always rain on my parade?

I was making a point. You dont have to always treat shit like its black and white. It might be a little more complicated than a "ill take your style down, but you do this for me in return", like i said its not always black and white.

I just want to stab your neck when you say d3v. Dont talk about him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-08-14, 05:26 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Where the hell has Chruser been these..."
He said he was leaving for a 30 day hiatus right? So hes probably still there. I don't think he required to inform every1 where hes going. Although that wouldnt explain the nonidle AIM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-14, 08:30 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "He said he was leaving for a 30 day..."
Maybe he is a laptop =/

I bet his next name will be BannedWire
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy