Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post sulk, plz read

Posted 2003-12-08, 11:19 AM
hi i'm posting to inform every1 and tell the shards runners that i am being harrast by a pk called s unit.
i'm not one to make major beefs but i'm only a mule and i don't think its fair that he kills me waits till i get rezed and kills me again, and again and again........ then some more i have no combat skills with the charicter and he loots all my stuff and so i have no cash or clothes or nothing now. But he still stalks me even now. My name is jimm'l fix it and i'm a good mule i can get you gm goods if u want them but i can't kill pks all i want is to be left alone abit by him.
thanks for reading
v1ck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
v1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenv1ck is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

v1ck

Posted 2003-12-08, 11:31 AM in reply to v1ck's post "sulk, plz read"
Res killing is sadly a part of the game, but I do frown on it when it repeatly done without any reason but to cause grief and griefing is agaist the rules of this shard.
I will be watching him, thanks for the report.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!

Last edited by Majere; 2003-12-08 at 11:42 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-08, 06:37 PM in reply to v1ck's post "sulk, plz read"
So repeatedly res killing without any strategy involved is banable?
I talk trash because I can back it up, duel me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-08, 07:11 PM in reply to v1ck's post "sulk, plz read"
ill findem for u fix it and ill killim like i usually do, u have a bounty on his head?
=]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Seravis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeravis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Seravis

Posted 2003-12-08, 07:12 PM in reply to v1ck's post "sulk, plz read"
stfu drithe, i told you if i gave you your spear back and you came right back and attacked me i would res kill you from now on, take your medicine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Falx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Falx

Posted 2003-12-08, 07:56 PM in reply to v1ck's post "sulk, plz read"
Well for one, you just admitted to res killing for no good reason, for another, I took the time to reequip my character then gave you a fair warning, three if you are whining about that go to trammel, and FOUR I was asking a serious question to Raistlin, you are not Raistlin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Drithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrithe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-08, 07:56 PM in reply to v1ck's post "sulk, plz read"
if "it was done to intentionally cause distress or to offend other players"

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-12-08, 09:09 PM in reply to v1ck's post "sulk, plz read"
a.)sure i had a good reason, you fucking came back 30 seconds after i gave you your shit back after i told you not too

b.) your the one whining trying to get me banned

c.) i didnt answer your question, and wasnt trying too

d.) stfu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Falx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFalx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Falx

Posted 2003-12-08, 09:34 PM in reply to v1ck's post "sulk, plz read"
You didn't need to respond, never once have I tried to get you banned, stop flaming now please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Drithe

Posted 2003-12-08, 09:54 PM in reply to v1ck's post "sulk, plz read"
Falx said:

d.) stfu
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Falx