Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Question Case Against Sovereign
Posted 2004-07-18, 05:49 AM
Is this legitimate?

I'm not trying to be harsh on him, or even trying to get him in trouble, but he specifically said if anybody can get a case against him, then they should present it.

Case Against Sov

Just under a month ago, Sovereign decides to Unban Mantralord, the member that DDos'ed www.Zelaron.com. Sovereign says that he made this decision because it is what the 'members' wanted. Knowingly that Mantra had committed this offense against Zelaron he decides to Unban him. Slightly after his unbanning, Chruser IP bans him.

Soverign was involved with a small problem. He stated that My usage of Profanity deserved me a Ban. But the problem was, there was much violation going on all around us, Including himself.... http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showth...fuck#post427628
http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showth...fuck#post426863
http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showth...fuck#post426670
http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showth...fuck#post426486
http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showth...fuck#post425988
http://www.zelaron.com/forum/showth...fuck#post426229
He then realized how stupid he was for banning me because of this reason, and quickly unbanned. But he also closed several threads bringing up points against his integrity and decided to play the TOS unfairly against members against him.

Sovereign recently banned GravitonSurge who was quite an active member, who from what many say didn't do anything wrong. Sovereign alledges that GravitonS flamed him 'on different names' in 4 different threads outside of the flame forum, now If you would like, I could find 4 flames from Soverign outside of the Flame Forum.

If any of these allegations are true, and in fact they have all been committed in the past week or so then Sovereign is not fit for the Superior Moderator job and should be removed before he gets out of control and goes on a banning streak before his 'departure from Zelaron'

Another major problem with Sovereign representing your site is he is a Drug Addict. He may not admit it, but he purchases/smokes Marijuana every time he has the money up for it. And you guys told me when I got banned you didnt' want Zelaron represented as a 'Racist' Forum , but you are willing to be represented as a pothead weed junkie forum? I mean after all, weed is illegal

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-18, 06:04 AM in reply to D3V's post "Case Against Sovereign"
LOL. You already posted this in the talk to the staff forum, and I have responded XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-18, 06:41 AM in reply to D3V's post "Case Against Sovereign"
Ok, this is getting annoying, now I'm going to rip this apart...
  1. Mantralord was unbanned by Sovereign due to the perceived indifference of the board admins (he was even ordered not to ban Mantra's "TyrannicideDied" username by an Admin at one point, unfortunately, I cannot find the post). If someone who was banned at one point is allowed to post again, unbanning their original name would seem a logical step.
  2. You guys are haunting every post he makes, which tends to make people defensive. When you go defensive in a position of responsibility, you do things BY THE BOOK. That's what he was doing, following the rules TO. THE. LETTER. If you want some leeway, you have to give some. It's a give-and-take world, Chief.
  3. Grav posted flames in *4* different sections of the forum, that were NOT the Flame Forum, specifically for Sovereign to see. Obviously, that in is violation of the rules, and he was Temped for it, I believe. Grav then PROCEEDED to reregister SEVERAL times to do the exact same thing. His punishment was scaled up according to his offense. Grav is a LONG-TIME member, knew what he was doing was wrong, and likely knew what would be coming for it. Don't try to tell me otherwise.
  4. It's not like Sovereign is standing on a hilltop bellowing about his pot-smoking. He only posts about it when it's on-topic and relevant to something else. Also, the plain and simple facts are that Racism is more likely to turn off potential members than someone in Staff mentioning that they smoke pot. Remember who your member base is. Do you think most people visiting a GAMING FORUM are going to think twice about that? No, they're not.

Everyone makes mistakes, and one of those is several months old. Yes, Sovereign may make more mistakes than others of the Staff, but look at his activity level compared to ours. He posts more often, which means he has more opporunity to make a bad post.

I would go on, but I do need SOME sleep this weekend, as I didn't get any last night...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-18, 11:15 PM in reply to D3V's post "Case Against Sovereign"
Look , you don't understand.

I was removed from the 'Staff' because I said 'Nigger.' Sov has Unbanned Mantra, Banned Grav, Flamed outside the FF against 'myself' and others on several occasions, and He gloats about smoking pot.

I was told I was removed from Zelaron because they didn't want to be represented as a Racist forum site, but your telling me that your allowing a SUP MOD to remain in the staff with all these strikes against him? I was just a news poster, he is Sup mod, too much power for sov, too much.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-18, 11:27 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Look , you don't understand. I was..."
I'm sorry, you seem to have missed Vollstreckers post about 3/4 of what you just posted.

He's not the only one that gloats about his bad habits, but I don't see you condemning Titus for his drinking, despite the fact that it may be influential to other members that MAY be under the drinking age. Then again, why try to be thorough in your attempts at getting people in trouble, why not just bother the one in the spotlight? Brilliant, you're a coward.

Mantra was unbanned...well, just read point 1. in Vollstreckers post.

Grav...read point 3. Looks like he was just enforcing the rules put forth by this forum, and DOING HIS JOB. Sovereign can't IP ban, so would you like to tell me who did it? Oh yeah, the OWNER OF THE SITE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-18, 11:31 PM in reply to D3V's post "Case Against Sovereign"
Nobody disagrees with Grav's banning, except.. His 'alliance'. Uncapped, slim, and a few others :-\.

See slim, Titus does his job, he may not do as much as Sov, but he can drink because he's like fucking 22. It's LEGAL for him to drink, and he talks about parties, which there are nothing wrong with.

Sov on the other hand will talk about buying pot, smoking pot, eating mushrooms, etc. etc. All illegal activities are PROHIBITED by this site, from what I understand.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-07-18, 11:33 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "I'm sorry, you seem to have missed..."
Just wanted to point out that Mantra's unbanning was a miscommunication that was quickly cleared up and reinstated.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-18, 11:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Just wanted to point out that Mantra's..."
Yeah, you guys jumped on that shit really quickly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-18, 11:39 PM in reply to D3V's post "Case Against Sovereign"
It's because Sov unbanned him and Chruser did not want any part to do with Mantra ever again after what he did.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-07-18, 11:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "It's because Sov unbanned him and..."
Yet for some reason his Tyrranicidedied name was allowed to stay...odd, no? I'm assuming he figured since Mantra was still here, and everyone knew it but no one did anything that the staff didn't really care. Personally I think it was better that he DID unban mantra, because in doing so, eliminated his other name as well which seems to have squashed him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-19, 12:49 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Nobody disagrees with Grav's banning,..."
D3V said:

Sov on the other hand will talk about buying pot, smoking pot, eating mushrooms, etc. etc. All illegal activities are PROHIBITED by this site, from what I understand.
When did I say "Hey, let's go buy some marijuana ffrom so and so, and toke up soooo much. It's the best thing evar!!". I didn't. Fact is, I can talk about the shrooms because they were in an educational manner. I already stated this, I'm educating myself on their effects, their chemsitry, and anything else about them. You're bringing up things from months ago, JUST now. If you wanna pile up offenses d3v, I can go through all of ad-mod, find all YOURS, and ban YOU. The past is the past.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-19, 02:17 AM in reply to D3V's post "Case Against Sovereign"
Maybe, maybe not.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-07-19, 06:52 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Ok, this is getting annoying, now I'm..."
Vollstrecker said:
Ok, this is getting annoying, now I'm going to rip this apart...
  1. Mantralord was unbanned by Sovereign due to the perceived indifference of the board admins (he was even ordered not to ban Mantra's "TyrannicideDied" username by an Admin at one point, unfortunately, I cannot find the post). If someone who was banned at one point is allowed to post again, unbanning their original name would seem a logical step.
  2. You guys are haunting every post he makes, which tends to make people defensive. When you go defensive in a position of responsibility, you do things BY THE BOOK. That's what he was doing, following the rules TO. THE. LETTER. If you want some leeway, you have to give some. It's a give-and-take world, Chief.
  3. Grav posted flames in *4* different sections of the forum, that were NOT the Flame Forum, specifically for Sovereign to see. Obviously, that in is violation of the rules, and he was Temped for it, I believe. Grav then PROCEEDED to reregister SEVERAL times to do the exact same thing. His punishment was scaled up according to his offense. Grav is a LONG-TIME member, knew what he was doing was wrong, and likely knew what would be coming for it. Don't try to tell me otherwise.
  4. It's not like Sovereign is standing on a hilltop bellowing about his pot-smoking. He only posts about it when it's on-topic and relevant to something else. Also, the plain and simple facts are that Racism is more likely to turn off potential members than someone in Staff mentioning that they smoke pot. Remember who your member base is. Do you think most people visiting a GAMING FORUM are going to think twice about that? No, they're not.

Everyone makes mistakes, and one of those is several months old. Yes, Sovereign may make more mistakes than others of the Staff, but look at his activity level compared to ours. He posts more often, which means he has more opporunity to make a bad post.

I would go on, but I do need SOME sleep this weekend, as I didn't get any last night...
Did you actually read these alleged flames? All *3* (not four) of them? They are hardly what I'd call flames. What Grav has posted since he was wrongfully banned, I have not watched as closely, but the original banning was pure BS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-07-19, 06:55 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Did you actually read these alleged..."
Apparently Sov's tender "dignity" was hurt. All his defense says is that he was insulted
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-07-19, 07:04 AM in reply to D3V's post "Case Against Sovereign"
I tried to explain that, but Sovereign lied. He is not fit for Sup Mod.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-07-19, 07:16 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Did you actually read these alleged..."
WetWired said:
Did you actually read these alleged flames?
I read them after they were shitcanned. They still don't belong in the areas that they were posted in. If you don't want to call them 'flames', we could call them unsolicited spam if you would like. In any case, he was doing it to be a jackass, and going about his complaints against Sovereign in the wrong manner.

He's been warned many times for stuff, and it obviously doesn't mean anything to him. What else could Sov do to punish him?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-19, 08:11 AM in reply to D3V's post "Case Against Sovereign"
Grav did post a replay....

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:27 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Nobody disagrees with Grav's banning,..."
D3V said:
Nobody disagrees with Grav's banning, except.. His 'alliance'. Uncapped, slim, and a few others :-\.
I am one of the few others. It doesn't matter how few the people are, just look who wants him back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-19, 11:32 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I am one of the few others. It doesn't..."
Like many things, patience is a virtue. He will be back in about 8 days I guess it is now. It's not that big of a deal to begin with, since basically all the Senior Staff agrees with the reasons behind it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-19, 06:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Nobody disagrees with Grav's banning,..."
D3V said:

See slim, Titus does his job, he may not do as much as Sov, but he can drink because he's like fucking 22. It's LEGAL for him to drink, and he talks about parties, which there are nothing wrong with.

Shut the fuck up. Grav asked me what I think would make Zelaron better, and I told him. He messaged me back with a list of things put together by a few members. Most of which were reasonable ideas.

How does this make me part of an alliance? It makes me a member in agreement with another that shit needs to be done. So fucking get your facts straight before you go classifying me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped