Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post amazon boobs?!
Posted 2002-08-23, 10:01 PM
i was dueling this guy and he said he would be right back with his amazon. he went to act 2 and told me to wait in act one. he took like a minute or two than he went to act one and told me he needs to kill andariel and i should wait in town and when he came through the portal his amazon's tits looked like andariels
( which is really sick unless it's on an amazon ) i asked him how he did it but he just said his amazon was a stripped. ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dice

Posted 2002-08-23, 10:14 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDRK_SORC is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DRK_SORC

Posted 2002-08-23, 11:27 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
Wow. Fucking insane. Andariel tits. Maybe a new D2hackit prog? Sick..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-24, 05:42 AM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
Lol !

moved

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-24, 07:39 AM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
.......sweet. There was supposedly a naked Assassin hack on cheatlist a while back. I never tried it because it looked defective, who knows?
I wonder how long you would live, with a bullet in your gut....
I wonder how much Sh!t you'd talk, if your throat was cut.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apocolypze is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApocolypze is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apocolypze

Posted 2002-08-24, 02:58 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
Yea I think I saw something about that also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-24, 03:39 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
Nude Assassin mod is fun. I think I have it saved on my comp.
________
GSR600

Last edited by SiRATMuddah; 2011-01-21 at 07:22 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SiRATMuddah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSiRATMuddah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SiRATMuddah

Posted 2002-08-24, 04:58 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
Wanna post it here and tell us if it works?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-24, 05:12 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
y didnt u take a pic?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-25, 04:52 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
i dont know how
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dice

Posted 2002-08-25, 05:21 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
Press the button on key board 'print screen' then go in your D2 directory. Here is the Screenshoot.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-08-27, 12:06 AM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
lol damn, that must have been some massive tits, allthough i dont see how he could have seen them... and how this could have happened, damn id like to bust that out in a dueling game and go running around lol!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 11:00 AM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
man that will be funny i dont think they will shoot u lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-27, 06:50 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
yeah, if anyone figures out how to do that take a screenshot and post it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-08-27, 07:01 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
GravitonSurge (8:58:22 PM): wow
GravitonSurge (8:58:24 PM): theres a topic called
HyperYattaBill (8:58:26 PM): how fucking bad can kngiht rider suck at AA
GravitonSurge (8:58:27 PM): 'amazon boobs?!'
HyperYattaBill (8:58:32 PM): from all his posts
HyperYattaBill (8:58:34 PM): he always talks about
HyperYattaBill (8:58:38 PM): how he CANT do some mission
GravitonSurge (8:58:54 PM): .......sweet. There was supposedly a naked Assassin hack on cheatlist a while back. I never tried it because it looked defective, who knows?
HyperYattaBill (8:59:07 PM): gay
GravitonSurge (8:59:10 PM): Nude Assassin mod is fun. I think I have it saved on my comp.

HyperYattaBill (8:59:10 PM): that stupid mod heh
GravitonSurge (8:59:13 PM): Wanna post it here and tell us if it works?

GravitonSurge (8:59:16 PM): y didnt u take a pic?
GravitonSurge (8:59:19 PM): omg this is so depressing
HyperYattaBill (8:59:19 PM): yeah
HyperYattaBill (8:59:22 PM): people are really retarded
HyperYattaBill (8:59:27 PM): worse than hentai i mean shit...
GravitonSurge (8:59:29 PM): lol damn, that must have been some massive tits, allthough i dont see how he could have seen them... and how this could have happened, damn id like to bust that out in a dueling game and go running around lol!
HyperYattaBill (8:59:31 PM): WOW SOME TITS
HyperYattaBill (8:59:35 PM): OMG OMG OMG TAKE A PIC
HyperYattaBill (8:59:47 PM): you can tell who hasnt seen a naked women here on the forums

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2002-08-27 at 07:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-08-27, 08:10 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
I don't want to know if it works for the "tits".. I want to know if it works so I can run around with a naked assassin and freak people out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-29, 06:09 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
if you think about it, that could lead to a lot of other cool things if we knew how it worked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
theReyalP is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentheReyalP is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

theReyalP

Posted 2002-08-30, 08:09 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
well he was writing in color so he must've been using d2hackit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dice

Posted 2002-09-01, 04:02 AM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
hmph..dunno if this is apropriate ..but is this what u all been looking for? :O)

http://www.diablo2.unlugar.com/nude_pantalla01.jpg

Dont open if ur not allowed to see nudity..has a d/l to the mod too.. hope i made u hapy a bit..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FireNite

Posted 2002-09-02, 06:18 PM in reply to dice's post "amazon boobs?!"
I thought the nude assasin mod was client side, and as for the tits on the zon id say this is bs, simply cause he would have taken a screenshot and plus if he did get the tits from andy on his zon, you woundt have been able to see it unless you downloaded something from him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar