Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Hellsing Ultimate
Posted 2006-02-26, 02:17 PM
I highly recommend you guys go watch the fansub.

The animation is much better then the original and the storyline is to be a lot closer to the manga then the original hellsing series. (none of this incognito bullshit)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-02-26, 02:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Hellsing Ultimate"
Saw it, but there's only one OVA so far, sooooo...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-02-26, 04:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Saw it, but there's only one OVA so..."
Watch Johnny Quest instead. OMG JOHNNY! DON'T DO IT! IT REALLY IS A MONSTER!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-07, 10:37 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Watch Johnny Quest instead. OMG..."
It was pretty good, though it rushed the story a bit. They probably want to get through the parts already covered well by the TV series quickly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-03-07, 04:09 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "It was pretty good, though it rushed..."
havnt seen it , but have seen hellsing and loved it.
where can i see this one at?
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-07, 05:31 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "It was pretty good, though it rushed..."
Yeah, but its because its all been seen already. I cant wait to see the redone scene where Hellsing gets attacked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-07, 05:31 PM in reply to glory_gamer's post starting "havnt seen it , but have seen hellsing..."
Japan. Or you can bribe me for the fansub.

699 mb's and you'll need VLC player to view the subtitles.

Ignore the post below mine! RS is just being mean to me.

Last edited by Sovereign; 2006-03-07 at 05:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-07, 05:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Japan. Or you can bribe me for the..."
http://www.baka-updates.com/search.p...mozilla-search

Or he can take one of the first 3 results there for BT.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-03-07, 08:42 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "http://www.baka-updates.com/search.php?k..."
Yes sure send it.
Out in this cold hearted world is a warm sense that comes from only one. It is true cause his name states what kind of person he is. With honor comes glory and with glory comes GLORY GAMER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
glory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenglory_gamer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

glory_gamer

Posted 2006-03-08, 04:59 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Japan. Or you can bribe me for the..."
Sovereign said:
699 mb's and you'll need VLC player to view the subtitles.
VLC = blah. Use Windows Media Player and the CCCP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-03-09, 03:38 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "VLC = blah. Use Windows Media Player..."
BS player is even better, lets you customize the subtitle position/font/size/colour etc also has tons of video options and it can play just as many types of files as vlc.

About the Hellsing OVA. I dont know, didnt really like it that much, but didnt think it was bad either. Sort of average.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-11, 08:02 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "BS player is even better, lets you..."
What the hell are the OVAs you're watching Undead? I thought it was pretty good but I admit I'm not the most cultured in the anime :P. If you have any recommendations Undead gimme .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-12, 09:50 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "What the hell are the OVAs you're..."
What the hell is a OVA?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-12, 01:32 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "What the hell is a OVA?"
Original video animation I think.

I wasnt comparing it to anything else. I havent watched that many OVA's I just didnt think it was that good. I'm not saying its a bad one. I just didnt like it that much, personal taste.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2006-03-12, 01:44 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Original video animation I think. I..."
Why dont you just called them animations, or animes instead of OVA? This shit is confusing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2006-03-12, 05:07 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Why dont you just called them..."
OVA=hardcore/better if you ask me :P. Kenshin had it too. Kenshin's OVA was him killing people .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2006-03-12, 11:34 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Why dont you just called them..."
OVA's are usually have more high quality and fluid like animation. They also don't really have set time limits, like with TV series that have to fit in a certain slot. They are usally also a lot less censored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2006-03-14, 10:46 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Why dont you just called them..."
Well, OVAs are usually a term used to describe TV movie specials or miniserieses. As this new Hellsing program isn't a weekly TV show, it falls under the OVA banner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2006-05-12, 11:53 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "Well, OVAs are usually a term used to..."
Update: OVA II set to come out in August!
Trailer: http://www.orcavision.co.jp/asx/gene...403bb_yfEc.asx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign