Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:13 PM
If so, PM me and lets play some 1.10 Beta!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:28 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
I would but my computer is awful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 06:59 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
Your computer doesn't have to be that good, just your connection
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-07-11, 03:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
hosting game... act2 norm, ip is 192.168.1.101
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-07-11, 03:37 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
That's your internal IP...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-11, 06:58 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
has anyone thought this 1.10 beta is just something to keep us busy & alert dormant players until they finish the real 1.10?

the 300+ bugs
the code that resembles older patches that was tossed
the sloppy quick job in the skill descriptions
the lack of proper bug submission support
the missing items that never spawn(someone forgot to add those into the patch, shnotty job.)
the skills reverting to older patches skills

Last edited by ouroboros; 2003-07-11 at 07:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-11, 07:49 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
tje 300+ bugs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-11, 08:04 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
Of course...they released a Mac version next, and get more time to make the real patch.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:01 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
yeah 300+, check their bug reports on their forum

whiney mac users...

jsut read the arreat summit's 1.10beta discussion and 1.10 beta bug reports, there's many people saying the same thing, but they sound like they know alot more about how the patch is being programed than i, there's a lot of clever speculations as to the change in coding.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenouroboros is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ouroboros

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:05 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
What? I don't fucking un=dersaynt?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:09 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
NonGayMan said:
hosting game... act2 norm, ip is 192.168.1.101
thats only the ip your comp uses when u have a router or someting

to check your real ip in

windows xp go in : start , run ; write: cmd , a black box will open write; ipconfig /all , than beside dns servers the first one is you ip

win 9x me etcc... start , run , write: winipcfg ;and than youl see your ip where it says dns.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:10 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
I cant readaaa.a.ds..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:16 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
So if Im hosting behind router u should be able to connect to my game with just my cables ip?
Guns don't kill people. I do. Guns just make it faster.

-Uber Sig Coming Soon To A Forum Near You-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mountain_Screw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMountain_Screw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mountain_Screw

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:19 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
I tried that with Titus, and it did not work.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
cllse this sht, i hate shtis hsit, i cant d0 anything
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "Can anyone host a TCP/IP game?"
Fine, thread closed due to a request from the thread starter.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia