Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post My First 1.10 bug.

Posted 2003-07-10, 02:55 PM
It seems that d2 crashes whenever I try to put an item on a merc that has a skill on it, it did it with the armor that has +1 teleport, can someone else try it to see if it's just me.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-07-10, 03:02 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
interesting find... though i cant help you out on it...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-07-10, 03:36 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
Just a thought, but what if we got equip that had like + 1 ww, would like an act 2 merc (mercs have infine mana) be able to ww through crouds?

That combined with even a weak pike with lots of lifeleech would own all!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-10, 03:39 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
Merc wont use any skill they dont start whit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-10, 03:40 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
I don't think there is an animation for a merc to WW, so it's unlikely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:04 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
That would be cool if an Act 1 Rouge merc would WW and shoot the lightning hose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:09 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
You can't WW with a non-melee weapon anyway.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:20 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
yeah wwing with a bow is.. not a good idea

I suppose your right, about the animation thing and stuff, they would have to make new ones for each merc and each char and stuff. Or maybe the animations are completely variable controlled, like be this hieght and stuff. Because it changes with the barbs equip and stuff.. ya think?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:26 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
Senesia said:
You can't WW with a non-melee weapon anyway.
I can dream, can't I?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:28 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
No.

J/k.

Anyway, I will try this bug out if I get a chance and let you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:30 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
Wait a second. If an assassin equips that item that gives +1 to WW and they cast a shadow warrior/master, will the minion be able to use WW too since they use whatever skill your assassin can use?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:32 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
Only shadow warrior got skill you have and it s only from skill you put point in they dont keep the same item that you use.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:34 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
Gotcha.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:52 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
If they were to get an item that had +1 to whirlwind they might be able to though, but it's unlikely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:56 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
Chaos
3 Socket Claws
Fal + Ohm + Um

9% Chance To Cast Level 11 Frozen Orb On Striking
11% Chance To Cast Level 9 Charged Bolt On Striking
+35% Increased Attacked Speed
+240-290% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 216-471 Magic Damage
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+1 To Whirlwind
+10 To Strength
+15 Life After Each Demon Kill

All an assassin has to do is equip this claw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:07 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
Mercs have lots of bugs in 1.10, I've noticed that I can't Equip the Enigma Armor (The one Adrena was Talkin about) or the Unique Ward Bow. THeres lots of other bugs I've found with other aspects of the game. For instance the Druid Molten Boulder Damage... heh.. Its supposed to say 20-30 damage.. but it says 2k -3k...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:08 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
Um... new unique barb helm has transform into a werewolf. So he could put on a bow, transform into werewolf then whirl with a bow.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:14 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
I don't think you could whirl even as a werewolf if you are holding a bow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:17 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
Druids can use a bow while transformed into a werewolf and it's a melee attack right? That would make the bow a melee attack.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:21 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "My First 1.10 bug."
You can use fury with a Bow.

Nevermind. I think K_A means, he doesn't think it is possible for a Barb in Werewolf form to use Barb's skill.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia