Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Newer 1.10 info
Posted 2003-07-07, 07:02 PM
Check out arreat summit webiste for info.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/runewords.shtml <--check out these runewords. Check out Breath of the Dying, it's just crazy.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/cube.shtml <-- new cool formulas for cube.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ite...l/urings.shtml <-- new unique rings. Check out carrion wind, nice leech.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ite...uamulets.shtml <-- new unique ammys. I don't think they are any good.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ite.../ucharms.shtml <-- check out these new charms. That annihilus is just crazy, I guess thats the special thing from the sojs.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/ite.../ujewels.shtml <-- new unique jewels. I personally think these suck.

There's alot more just check out my sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:01 AM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
My game froze when I tried to made that Breath of the Dying Runeword. When I socket the Eth into it.

Edit: 
Actually, it happens to me when I tried the most of the new runewords.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:54 AM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Senesia said:
My game froze when I tried to made that Breath of the Dying Runeword. When I socket the Eth into it.

Edit: 
Here's an idea: RevertTo109.bat

I don't get the point of playing with 1.10. This kind of shit is bound to happen. Play 1.09 like everyone else!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
symnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensymnzXx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

symnzXx

Posted 2003-07-08, 01:25 AM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
that breath of dying is insane...
but look at this

chaos:
3 socketed claws
fal ohm um

9% Chance To Cast Level 11 Frozen Orb On Striking
11% Chance To Cast Level 9 Charged Bolt On Striking
+35% Increased Attacked Speed
+240-290% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 216-471 Magic Damage
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+1 To Whirlwind <--------?
+10 To Strength
+15 Life After Each Demon Kill

what's the use of having +1 to ww on an assa only weapon?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-07-08, 07:46 AM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
undeadzombieguy said:
what's the use of having +1 to ww on an assa only weapon?
Well probably cause you will be able to use ww.

And well i expect to see lot of barb whit 2 Call To Arms for switch weapons.

2 To All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+200-240% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 5-30 Fire Damage
7% Life Stolen Per Hit
+16 To Battle Command <----- Whit Two
+13 To Battle Orders <----- Its Just
+12 To Battle Cry <----- Plain Crazy
Prevent Monster Heal
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-07-08 at 07:49 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-08, 08:50 AM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Call to Arms is one of the many overpowering weapons that us Diablo II players have been longing for. Barbarians will be able to legitametly reach extreme levels of life and mana with this weapon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-08, 08:56 AM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
OMG!

Crazy stats... And "Call To Arms" dont have "Barb Only" which means all chars can boost their def, life/mana and skills temporary.

Many runewords may only work for ladder though. Oh btw i think they aint owerpowered. 1.10 monster got bosted life which makes them longer to kill. And to kill them we need better gear.

Last edited by Mr.Lee; 2003-07-08 at 08:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-08, 09:07 AM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
With max skills, a +2 skill ammy, a pair of SOJs, Shako, say... .2 +warcry skills grand charms, and any armor that gives +1 skills... a pair of those swords sets those warcries at:

BCom: 60
BO: 54
BCry: 52

GFG!
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-08, 09:20 AM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Senesia said:

Edit: 
Thats too bad Senesia...

I tryied it my self and it worked for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:06 PM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Damn you Mr.Lee.

The not class-specific skills might mess PvP up.

For instance, a Zon can first BO and then start shooting people.

symnzXx said:
I don't get the point of playing with 1.10. This kind of shit is bound to happen. Play 1.09 like everyone else!
People still play 1.09?

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-07-08 at 12:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-08, 12:55 PM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Senesia said:
People still play 1.09?

1.09 whats that ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-09, 01:11 PM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Not bad.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-09, 01:35 PM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Mr.Lee said:
Senesia said:

Edit: 
Thats too bad Senesia...

I tryied it my self and it worked for me.
The rune made by ShadowMaster would crash game, but the one from Nobbie works fine for me.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-09, 01:58 PM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Senesia said:

Edit: 
Hey sensia, it worked for me, check it out:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-07-09, 02:07 PM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
I got it working already, but thanks nonetheless.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:41 PM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Senesia said:
Damn you Mr.Lee.

The not class-specific skills might mess PvP up.

For instance, a Zon can first BO and then start shooting people.

symnzXx said:
People still play 1.09?
But if you've noticed, guided does NOT pierce anymore, so that means zons will have more trouble than their 1 shot multiple hit days.

Edit - post # 800
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-09, 08:26 PM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Zon is just an example. Sorc, necro, and any non-barb class can have BO now, meaning Baba won't have that much of a life advantage anymore.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-09, 09:25 PM in reply to badboy's post "Newer 1.10 info"
Well, he doesn't need it. Other classes could really use this boost, and remember it will sorta even out if everyone has it, but this item will be hard to find so don't expect people to find it to easily.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy