Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2003-07-09, 02:13 PM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
Actually I think glacial spike would be best, considering the damage and that it freezes enemies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-09, 02:29 PM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
Glacial Spike, lv 20 (1 point in Ice Bolt, 1 point in Ice Blast)

247 - 266
Freeze for 4.2 sec
19.6 mana

Glacial Spike, lv 26 (7 points in I. Bolt, I. Blast) <-- I think the +skills from items won't give damage bonus....but not too sure at this point.

395 - 421
Freeze for 5 second
22.5 mana

Frozen Orb lv 26 (7 points in I. Bolt)
408-428
Cold Length 33 second.
33 mana

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-09, 03:09 PM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
Try Blizzard, I find that to be best for multiple enemies. For single enemies, I'd go with Ice Blast, although I'm not sure if it does any good at low levels. I can tell you this much though, that Frozen Orb does suck in hell mode. You can try it out for yourself if you don't believe me. One possible reason might be that it has horrible casting delay, and Glacial Spike has none.

For fire tree, Fireball is now number one, with synergies and what not. It has no cast delay, a bit of splash, and can do insane legit damage.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-07-09, 03:15 PM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
Blizzard is fun to use. Haven't try it yet on beta, is it 100% chance to hit now? In the past it misses sometimes.

Not hell... Hell is a little too hard now for legit sorc. I did okay with a level 37 Orb, well, need to teleport around very often, but I killed them...after a while. Quite a while.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-09, 05:20 PM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
No, Blizzard doesn't have 100% chance to hit, but when it does, it can pack quite the punch compared to Frozen Orb. On a hacked char, skills all at 99, in 8 player game, it takes the High Council in the Travinical out in 2-3 Blizzards, compared to.... a lot of Frozen Orbs. Granted, it is doing 20,000 a shard and a few rain down, but for the supposed 3,000 a shard on orb, it does much better. I don't know why Frozen Orb doesn't do nearly as much as it should, but Blizzard, in my opinion, kicks much more ass than orb in 1.10.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-07-09, 10:18 PM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
probably cause Blizzard likes the spell cause it has their name
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jim Da N00b

Posted 2003-07-10, 01:21 AM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
this sounds like something that will emerge in Diablo3

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-10, 07:23 AM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
when d3 comes out... im gonna fricken die...

Imma like... Molest the store clerk while he/she's ringing it up cause I'll wanna play it so bad

I'll like... have a laptop and everything.... I'll buy it install it and play it and die from the 5w337 1337n355
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJim Da N00b is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jim Da N00b

Posted 2003-07-10, 08:11 AM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
Just a comment:
Lvl 38 Orb + Ice Bolt = 848-886 Dmg.
Omg huge ass bonus... 1 orb on ama withouth absorb = owned.
They made it too strong. Oh and Cold Mastery can reach over 100% now.

So Senesia your wrong that Orb aint improved.

Last edited by Mr.Lee; 2003-07-10 at 08:13 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:05 AM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
I said it doesn't have as much improvement comparing to others. Glacial Spike has bonus from 3 skills.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:25 AM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
Many skills that wasnt used much have been improved yes. But generaly they suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:21 PM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
I noticed a great improvement of drops (from chest), at least in quantity. In Maggot lair, I got 8 magic and 9 misc items from 1 chest, and about 6 magics in another one...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:25 PM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
K_A idea was implemented in Ragnarok online and it turned out quiet well. Anyway i dont mind it, with or without K_A's idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:53 PM in reply to Jim Da N00b's post "final 1.10"
Yes, I got the idea from Ragnarok Online.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!