Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post i need a gun

Posted 2002-09-03, 09:21 PM
i need a gun so i can kill myself. the other night a wf dropped but i couldnt pick it up because there was 1 jewel in the way....y does god do this to me

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2002-09-03, 11:09 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
You need a life so you don't kill yourself over a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-04, 05:26 AM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
LOL

or just use pickit while you are playing.
It would have picked it up for you

----> MOVED

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:10 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
<<Hands zeal a watergun>>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:21 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
Quote:
Originally posted by User Name # 1
LOL

or just use pickit while you are playing.
It would have picked it up for you

----> MOVED
I think he means there was a jewel in his inventory making it where the 2x4 windy couldnt go into his inventory.

Edit UN#1 : thkx
got it now

Last edited by User Name # 1; 2002-09-05 at 02:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:25 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
Wow that sucks... I woulda just opened my inventory and carry it on cursor then leave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:26 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
yea there was a jewel in the way but last night eagle dropped and it didnt pick it up. hmmmm wahtever. ps shopbot kicks ass

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:27 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
Someone teach me how to use shopbot..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:27 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
BANG
--------------------------------------------------------------------
You have been shot. Death count:02

There I did it for you. You are my 2nd victim.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:28 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
Shopbot is the easiest bot.... all you need to do is start D2 load shopbot, and start it... the only setting up you need to do is editing the Ini....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:30 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
Do I need a lot of gold?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-05, 02:30 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
Yea... each cruel costs around 200 k gold... I use my javazon to make gold and shop with my level 90 necro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-07, 01:40 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
Quote:
Originally posted by !King_Amazon!
You need a life so you don't kill yourself over a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-09-07, 08:27 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
did this get moved to the flame forum or somethin cuz some people r actin like jackasses

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2002-09-07, 09:55 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
You're acting like a dumbass. If you want to kill yourself over a game you're just pathetic..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-07, 10:38 PM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
he is joking...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-08, 05:22 AM in reply to zeal311's post "i need a gun"
Closed.

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1