Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

A surge of fat ions comes your way

Posted 2008-10-05, 10:16 AM
Hello. I am a surge of fat ions. What does this mean? I am a current of greater than 1 petoamps of charged atoms with an atomic mass of greater than 80. I am not to be confused with a surge of gravitons, which are theorized to be responsible for gravity, but when you feeble earthlings come to a greater understanding of your world you will see that he and I are not so different -- we are composed of the same elemental stuff especially at very high energy. Still though, I am far, far stronger than he -- about 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times stonger. As you can see, I'm far greater than he is. Anyway, feel free to ask what you want and I may grace you inutile humans with my presence.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatIonSurged is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FatIonSurged

Posted 2008-10-05, 10:19 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post "A surge of fat ions comes your way"
Corp Por
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-10-05, 10:28 AM in reply to FatIonSurged's post "A surge of fat ions comes your way"
O hai thar meestar Ion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-10-05, 11:04 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "O hai thar meestar Ion."
Welcome to ze forums...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-10-05, 12:25 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Welcome to ze forums..."
Well I talked to FationSurge on AIM and he said its not him....

Welcome to ze boards!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-10-05, 12:29 PM in reply to FatIonSurged's post "A surge of fat ions comes your way"
Become my apostle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-10-05, 12:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Become my apostle"
So he would be an apostle of yours, and you in turn are an apostle of D3V who in turn is an apostle of me...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2008-10-05, 06:57 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "So he would be an apostle of yours, and..."
proxy's FTL.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-10-05, 07:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "proxy's FTL."
LOL and welcome.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin