Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Anime Corner

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdfasdf"
slistermann said: [Goto]
It's after midnight that makes it officially Caturday!

I like Caturday!

Got your double post right here... "18+"

and...

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
MattBourne said: [Goto]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Mr_E_Meatshield said: [Goto]
Do you still have the original for this one? Thanks in advance.

No nipples, areola, anus, pubic hair, genitalia. Why exactly did you put that as +18? Implied sex don't cut it man. The cleavage doesn't even make it +18. It doesn't even work out as revenge for those images I put up for you. What exactly were you trying to do with this one? Tried looking at it as a joke, but like myself, it's not even funny.

BORKED

Nah, just kidding, I give you these for it since you seem to be really be enjoying them if you're doing this: +18 +18 +18 +18 +18

But since you DID use the edit button this time:

Even these aren't +18 they clearly have sufficient cover:

Here's some actual +18 for everyone's enjoyment.
+18 +18 +18 +18

No biggie man. Thanks anyway. I'll keep trying to see what I can do.
adsfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "adsfasdf"
Not especially. Not my thing (even though I did look at all) but what ever floats you boat. I just think it's funny to call it "Caturday"! I stole it from some other user further back down the rabbit hole.

No what I enjoy is:

I have pretty simple taste...I just like SOMKIN' HOT ANIME BABES!
..and it stopped me at 20. Sorry for any doubles (don't think I did) but I got a little click happy!

sdasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "sdasdf"
[spoiler] [/spoiler]
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
asdasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdasdf"
Awesome as usual Matt, but maybe avoid double posting next time.

+18 +18

Heads up to anyone who's wondering, image limit per post apparently is 21 and it includes ones in quotes.
asdasdasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdasdasdf"
It's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"18+"

​
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
asdfadsf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfadsf"
"18+" "18+" "18+" belong?-> "18+" ...and the hits keep comin'!

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
asdfasdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdfasdf"
"18+" "18+" "18+" "18+"

asdasdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdasdfasdf"

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
asfasdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asfasdfasdf"
"18+" "18+" "18+" "18+"

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
Hmm, another duplicate of what you previously put up, and repeating what someone has already posted. So soon? These images are all on the same page of the thread no less. Not the first time you put up a duplicate either. This is one of the reasons I advised you to slow it down. Heck, you've already made repeats of the ones you've uploaded, and it hasn't even been two months. Think of what you could have put up instead of repeats.

You must be rewarded for this, yes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww (use of the word "Yew" instead of "You" was obviously intentional) DOOOO!!!!!
+18 +18

Face it, you do it for these types of images. There really isn't any other reason. You're practically begging for these by doing that. You clearly need new images so you don't make repeats. Your double posting days sure wasn't any help either. Just made you go through your stash that much quicker, not caring what you put up. It's what happens when we just don't care enough. It was also clear that simply talking to you didn't help with your double/multi posting since you just kept on doing it back then. Here's some more of the images you love:
+18 +18

Clearly the part about barely scratching the surface of your vast collection is a lie since you've already put up duplicates of previous uploads you've made. Your excuse may be something along the lines of "Oh but I have SOOOOOoooo Many pictures that I can hardly keep track of what I already put up." Well friend, it's easy. Just scroll up or click the previous page of the thread. Your duplicates are usually on the same page as the original time you put them up.

And these images you love, well consider them my contribution to your twisted hard drive... or was that twisted part also a lie? Anyway, here's more:
+18 +18 +18

I personally don't like these sorts of images, but then they seem to be your definition of "Hot Anime Chicks". Your constant duplicate uploading (and double posting in the past weeks) was obviously a cry for help to expand your as you previously said, and I quote:

The rate you do it also shows that you're pretty insatiable about these. Also don't really see what you like about them, but since you like them so much, so have some more:
+18 +18 +18

Ten images should help tide you over till the next time you decide to upload duplicates or make double posts again. Glad I could help you with your:

Wait... ten's not enough? Dear me, you really are starving for these. Well, I'm not going to deny you of what you like. We're here to share right? Here ya go:
+18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18 +18

There, a total of twenty images just for you. It should satiate you to keep you from putting up duplicates and making Multi-Posts for some time. I'm glad I don't have to put them in my hard drive to give them you too. The only joy I get out of these images, is that they're going to someone who really wants them. I'm just a guy who knows how to get them to you.

----
HAPPY ANIMAL WEEKEND!!!!!!!

+18 +18 +18
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
Well the biggest problem is what your version of twisted and mine are seem to be "a little " different. My "18+" is about as twisted as I get. And yeah did see the doubles sorry. I stole a couple from MB and that's what happens when I work on more than one site at time. Meant to put it here and it ended up there but I mean come on some of MB's stuff is worth seeing twice. Anyways happy Caturday!

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdfasdf"
thanks...

asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Awesome as always Matt, and quick too. You the man. :toast:

asdasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2013-03-13, 01:56 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "asdasdf"

+18

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
asdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

+18 +18

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
asdfasdfasdf
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign