Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post popping?
Posted 2003-11-03, 05:26 PM
i was just in a dueling game and with this new " up to 16 bodies policy" someone said that if i die 3 times and don't get the bodies i somehow get popped or something of that sort, anyone yere about this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
synthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensynthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

synthax

Posted 2003-11-03, 05:36 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
Lies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-03, 06:09 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
Sounds like a new scam to me, well one made up by some stupid newb.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-03, 07:28 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
If you die more then 1 time and leave the game you only get the first body.
So here is what i think.

If you drop item on their corpse like ppl used to so they would get someone items. Well now the person would leave the items on a 2nd corpse ! In that case it would mean that all the corpse after the 1st one would explode as you leave the game viging items to everyone who is quick enought 2 grab it.

Note: This is only a theory.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-29, 06:45 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
Kuja said:
So here is what i think.

If you drop item on their corpse like ppl used to so they would get someone items. Well now the person would leave the items on a 2nd corpse ! In that case it would mean that all the corpse after the 1st one would explode as you leave the game viging items to everyone who is quick enought 2 grab it.

THat was how they did it in 1.9... don't see why they wouldn't continue it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-11-29, 06:58 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
no bliz changed it recently for realms ite the body with the most 'valuable' meaning what ever sells for the most and that one will come with u to the next game, so the body with the equip will always coem with u now and if 2 bodies have equip the one that u could sell for the most would go with u..

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno

Posted 2003-11-29, 07:04 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
i hated popping. Popped ina hell cows once. Almost lost full trangs, AND blackhandkey, and 2 sojs...and ik boots....grrrr
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-30, 02:21 AM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
Sovereign said:
i hated popping. Popped ina hell cows once. Almost lost full trangs, AND blackhandkey, and 2 sojs...and ik boots....grrrr
well seeing how all of those items blow that wouldnt have been much of a loss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-30, 03:51 AM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
sheerx said:
Kuja said:
So here is what i think.

What i mean is it would leave a 2nd corpse being when you die the 2nd time with items (you didnt pick up first corpse). But when you leave game. You only get the first corpse ! So what happen with the other when the player leave the game ? Do they just vanish or the corpse pop if there is item on them.

Anyway, i guess i should test it myself. Best way to get my answer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-30, 05:20 AM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
The extra corpses would simply vanish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-30, 10:34 AM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
Sovereign said:
... what a shame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPuNk dadEO is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PuNk dadEO

Posted 2003-11-30, 01:28 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
akuno said:
no bliz changed it recently for realms ite the body with the most 'valuable' meaning what ever sells for the most and that one will come with u to the next game, so the body with the equip will always coem with u now and if 2 bodies have equip the one that u could sell for the most would go with u..
hmm, but most of the time unique items dont really sell for much if this is what u mean. Which means that if u pick up some magic/rare staves i have a possibility that thats worth more than ur original equip...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-11-30, 01:33 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
raz said:
well seeing how all of those items blow that wouldnt have been much of a loss
For me they were good. I am not a d2 fanatic. i rarely play

Last edited by Sovereign; 2003-11-30 at 01:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-30, 03:17 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
undeadzombieguy said:
hmm, but most of the time unique items dont really sell for much if this is what u mean. Which means that if u pick up some magic/rare staves i have a possibility that thats worth more than ur original equip...
Just one magic or rare won't worth more than EVERYTHING else added up. You have Heargear, Ammy, Rings, 2nd Equip, Armor, Belt, Gloves and Boots.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-30, 03:34 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
Senesia said:
undeadzombieguy said:
Just one magic or rare won't worth more than EVERYTHING else added up. You have Heargear, Ammy, Rings, 2nd Equip, Armor, Belt, Gloves and Boots.
yeah true, I kinda forgot that u dont really pickup more then 2 items max
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-12-02, 06:59 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
!King_Amazon! said:
The extra corpses would simply vanish.
it would vanish instead of popping?? just wanna get it strait.

Lets say I'm doin a meph run by myself..
i die w/o making a tp..
I try to run to body and die..
next time I equip the current naked body with a weapon from stash..
dies again..
this process continues for a few times and there are like 7 bodies..

if you leave game, do all corpses vanish and if not which would be the one to appear in next game??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-12-02, 07:04 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
All of the corpses vanish, the one worth the most at vendor follows you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-02, 08:35 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
Quote:
1.9!?!?!? I thought we were only at 1.1
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-12-02, 09:22 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
trail are u seroius?? lol it started at 1.0 ,then 1.1 then 1.2 and for some reason blizz thinks 1.10 is diffrent than 1.1 but hehe in there mind they see 1.10 as diffrent then 1.1 i donno i guess the person that does it wasnt a math major.. :/

Shards of Dayala Simya 65 Cleric Bartux 65 Magi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
akuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenakuno is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

akuno

Posted 2003-12-02, 09:23 PM in reply to synthax's post "popping?"
It was 1.01, 1.02, etc until 1.09, which was right before our current one, 1.10. 1.10 and 1.01 are two different numbers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!