Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge > World Record Thread

Posted 2005-12-12, 04:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Not POT pie, just PIE. It's a..."
I wonder if this thread will ever explode.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-12-12, 06:10 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I wonder if this thread will ever..."
I wonder if I will ever get the feeling back in my face?

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........You see............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............its just.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............one .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........of those............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............things............................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................tonight I'm............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............going to .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........give you all............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............my love.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............in the backseat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-13, 08:39 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I wonder if I will ever get the feeling..."
Ode to a Blank Page.

You are so blank and wonderful
It makes my top lip tremble,
But when covered in ink, you shall
A piece of text resemble.

Scrawled on the back of my RS exam, on a pge that said: "This page is a blank page."

Well duh!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-13, 11:12 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ode to a Blank Page. You are so..."
WARNING! WARNING!

THE BRIT'S FRIEND IS COMING!

WARNING! WARNING!

Hi Tom!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-13, 11:19 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Wait a moment, approved by the admins?"
You're all a bunch of video game gay boys. Get a life before it's too late. One day you'll wake up in your parents house and find you're 34 years old and have pissed away your lives playing fucking kids games. ((and only your palms will pleasure you) EVER)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Muldy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMuldy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Muldy

Ur All Wankers. Especially Kaneda.
Posted 2005-12-13, 11:20 AM in reply to Muldy's post starting "You're all a bunch of video game gay..."
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! losers!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Muldy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMuldy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Muldy

Posted 2005-12-13, 11:23 AM in reply to Muldy's post "Ur All Wankers. Especially Kaneda."
Land Of Hope And Glory, Mother Of The Free, How Shall We Extol Thee, Who Are Born Of Thee? England!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Muldy

Posted 2005-12-13, 11:25 AM in reply to Muldy's post starting "Land Of Hope And Glory, Mother Of The..."
America Sucks. George Bush Sucks. Washington
Is A Piece Of Shit. How U Like Them Apples?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Muldy

Posted 2005-12-13, 11:27 AM in reply to Muldy's post starting "America Sucks. George Bush Sucks...."
And Another Thing. You Didnt Save Our 'ass' In World War Two; You Were Too Fucking Lazy To Do Any Real Fighting And Joined In When The Germans Tried To Side With Mexico. Only Fucking Helped When U Were In Trouble. Its A Pity There Aint A Lot Of Oil In Germany Or Youd Have Been There Like A Shot. Wankers!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Muldy

Posted 2005-12-13, 11:32 AM in reply to Muldy's post starting "And Another Thing. You Didnt Save Our..."
What's up with capitalizing every single word? Well...save for "ass".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-13, 11:34 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "What's up with capitalizing every..."
He probably typed the whole thing in all CAPS and something just happened.

He's a nice guy really.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-13, 11:38 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "What's up with capitalizing every..."
fuck of jessifer. i'd give you a right good kicking if i could get to you. ENGLAND!!!! ENGLAND!!!!!! (god save the Queen). stop talking shit lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Muldy

Posted 2005-12-13, 12:05 PM in reply to Muldy's post starting "fuck of jessifer. i'd give you a right..."
Very nice indeed, I see. Sporting that European charm very well, you are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-13, 02:21 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Very nice indeed, I see. Sporting that..."
He's a gem...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

jessifer
Posted 2005-12-13, 03:26 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Very nice indeed, I see. Sporting that..."
Jessifer said:
Very nice indeed, I see. Sporting that European charm very well, you are.
fuck off you ponce. u think your so fucking smart but all you can come up with is sarcasm? fucking put some effort in if you wanna feel better than me you arragont twat. oh yeah (and fuck it up your arse u wanker.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Muldy

Posted 2005-12-13, 06:40 PM in reply to Muldy's post "jessifer"
Muldy said:
fuck off you ponce. u think your so fucking smart but all you can come up with is sarcasm? fucking put some effort in if you wanna feel better than me you arragont twat. oh yeah (and fuck it up your arse u wanker.)
You do know your only bringing youself to a lower level. You see, no matter how low America gets it will never get quite as weak as England. Therefore, if Im a ass gobbleing cock muncher. Then that would make you by default a toad dicked felching cock muncher. Understand?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-12-13, 08:27 PM in reply to Muldy's post "jessifer"
Yeah. I'm a sarcastic person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2005-12-14, 06:31 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Yeah. I'm a sarcastic person."
So I says to Maybel I says...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-14, 06:43 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You do know your only bringing youself..."
excuse me? when the fuck did i say america wasnt powerful? it is powerful. it is also a shit hole. maybe it was my punctuation which u cant understand. u managed to fuck up the english language good and proper u wankers. You're one of those fucking idiots who thinks USA is great. your the must hated fucking country in the world you cunt. YOUR FUCKING BULLIES! (and you had the shit kicked out of you in Vietnam.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Muldy

Posted 2005-12-14, 06:45 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "You do know your only bringing youself..."
And that you tossers, Is all you'll haer from me. U see i dont live in a fucking computer. I suggest you all get a life for yourselves. FUCK OFF.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Muldy