Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added Maphack v6.0, see files.
Posted 2003-11-25, 03:50 PM
Maphack v6.0 - Realm/single player hack for Diablo II v1.10 that reveals automap of entire act and has many other features, see latest readme.

Get it at mousepad's website.

http://forward.to/mousepad

Page to get file.

http://mousepad.d2network.com/howtogetmh.html

Bad news, the bastard is requiring $20 via paypall for use of the maphack. Good luck. >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-25, 03:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
20 bucks for a chance to get my cd key banned? No thanks. Im assuming by realm you meant b.net
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-25, 03:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
Maybe someone here at zelaron would like to put up 20 bucks for the forum and get the key file, post it here for use on zelaron.

Mousepad is one smart man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-25, 03:57 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
Well, if someone would like to send me 20$ Via paypal ill give them as many non ladder godlys as i have and id be happy yo post the key file.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-25, 05:38 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
Apparently, all he'll make is $20. He forgets, there's a certain dupe method which can copy his program, as many times as one feels. Here's how it's done:

Player A boots up computer.
Player B boots up computer.
Player B buys MH for $20.
Player B goes into AIM and sends the file to Player A.
Player A uploads the file on his ftp server.
Player A releases the download link.

SHHHH!!! THIS IS BIIIG SHIT!! DOONT TELL!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-11-25, 06:02 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
Player A please release the download link right about.... now.
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132

Posted 2003-11-25, 08:15 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
Will donate 20$ to the person that wishes to go and buy this and post the link for download for everyone on Z to DL..all I ask is help beefing up my ladder pally or zon with good items...shrug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
umi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenumi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

umi_riyoki

Posted 2003-11-25, 08:55 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
What a sham..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-11-25, 08:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
Just use the d2loader plugin maphack. It's decent.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-25, 09:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
Like ive said, ill do what ever i can as far as repaying the person back with items, im not saying it will be the greatest deal but hell everyone needs to make sacrafices sometime or another.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-25, 09:56 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
*scratches last post from the insult..buy it yourselves then..try being nice and well good luck..*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
umi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenumi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

umi_riyoki

Posted 2003-11-26, 01:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
What the hell are you talking about an insult?? Dont wanna help? Fine. Dont expect any help from me, and believe me, the time WILL come.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-26, 03:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
it doesn't make any sense to post the .key file!

since he uses a hash to create a unique file for your cd key installed it works only for one certain cd-key installation of d2. and since only one can play with one cd-key its done quite clever by him... the only way would be to crack the routine that makes the cd-key corresponding .key file out of the hash created by mhhash.exe

i wont pay $20 for it... though it would certainly be worth it ;P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
stuermchen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenstuermchen is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

stuermchen

Posted 2003-11-26, 09:21 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
Just use the D2loader plugin maphack people, it's free and just as good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-26, 11:35 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
I wouldnt pay 15cents for a maphack.

I play just as good without maphack now. Getting to mephisto is a peice of cake.

It's not worth to get a maphack and risk losing cdkey and/or accounts over the 10-15 sec max that i would save per game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-26, 12:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Just use the d2loader plugin maphack. It's decent.
where can i get the plugin at?

can someone upload the mousepad map hack file so i can download it i realize it wont work with my cd key but i wanna just look at it to see if maybe i can hex edit it or something.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.

Last edited by tidus2005; 2003-11-26 at 12:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-11-27, 06:26 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
Kuja said:
I wouldnt pay 15cents for a maphack.

I play just as good without maphack now. Getting to mephisto is a peice of cake.

It's not worth to get a maphack and risk losing cdkey and/or accounts over the 10-15 sec max that i would save per game.
Yes i agree.. If mousepad did release a full working maphack I would consider it but after all this non maphack using.. I kinda got used to it and losing account would be a hat!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-11-27, 06:31 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "November 25th 2003, 21:25 - Added..."
I just posted a working free one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!