Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Maphack?
Posted 2008-06-23, 05:50 AM
Anyone know of a new one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2008-06-23, 06:14 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Maphack?"
slaynish said: [Goto]
Anyone know of a new one?
I wish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-23, 12:08 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Maphack?"
Some people have been telling me that theirs still works, but that gets proven wrong when I can find the next staircase before they can. I'm sure there won't be one out for another month...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-23, 01:28 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Some people have been telling me that..."
HandOfHeaven said: [Goto]
Some people have been telling me that theirs still works, but that gets proven wrong when I can find the next staircase before they can. I'm sure there won't be one out for another month...
Anyone who says that theirs still works is obviously lying to you. The reason that maphacks don't work now is because memory addresses changed within the game. It's really a matter of someone updating their maphack and making it public, at this point.

However, I don't know how many of the maphack creators are still playing or care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-06-23, 02:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Anyone who says that theirs still works..."
To add to K_A's point, if any maphack is released, it will most likely be private for several months. Then they'll go about trying to sell the product like D2JSP did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-07-06, 06:34 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "To add to K_A's point, if any maphack..."
I would swear I did some Baal runs with a guy who had Maphack yesterday.
The TP to the Throne room would open from him in no more than 30 seconds after he made the game... Not just once or twice. But I did maybe 20 runs with him.

So I'm putting my head on the block and say that there IS a working Maphack out there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaneX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaneX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaneX

Posted 2008-07-06, 09:24 AM in reply to DaneX's post starting "I would swear I did some Baal runs with..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46256
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-07-06, 11:00 AM in reply to DaneX's post starting "I would swear I did some Baal runs with..."
DaneX said: [Goto]
I would swear I did some Baal runs with a guy who had Maphack yesterday.
The TP to the Throne room would open from him in no more than 30 seconds after he made the game... Not just once or twice. But I did maybe 20 runs with him.

So I'm putting my head on the block and say that there IS a working Maphack out there.
There's no question that there are working maphacks right now. The question is whether or not they'll get you banned. Last ladder season, things happened very similarly than they are happening now. Also, the fact that Warden is currently "sleeping" or what have you is somewhat disturbing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-13, 04:52 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's no question that there are..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
There's no question that there are working maphacks right now. The question is whether or not they'll get you banned. Last ladder season, things happened very similarly than they are happening now. Also, the fact that Warden is currently "sleeping" or what have you is somewhat disturbing.
"AGB.MapHack - Undetectable Auto-Tele MapHack"
http://forums.agbotting.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2008-07-13, 05:32 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting ""AGB.MapHack - Undetectable Auto-Tele..."
Do you make the "undetectable" claim lightly? A lot of people claim that things are undetectable, and then thousands of people get banned for using them.

Also, as much as having a maphack for Diablo would be nice, I'm not paying for one. Call me a cheapskate if you want. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-13, 05:36 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Do you make the "undetectable" claim..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Do you make the "undetectable" claim lightly? A lot of people claim that things are undetectable, and then thousands of people get banned for using them.

Also, as much as having a maphack for Diablo would be nice, I'm not paying for one. Call me a cheapskate if you want. :P
Everything is detectable, I just use undetectable because this is just about as close as you're going to get without using 2 computers.

It's as detectable as an AutoIt bot -- IF you don't use AutoTele. I can make a version that can run on a completely different computer that would be 100% undetectable, no possible way of detecting it (through a transparent, passive proxy).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2008-07-14, 07:13 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Everything is detectable, I just use..."
`Insolence` said: [Goto]
Everything is detectable, I just use undetectable because this is just about as close as you're going to get without using 2 computers.

It's as detectable as an AutoIt bot -- IF you don't use AutoTele. I can make a version that can run on a completely different computer that would be 100% undetectable, no possible way of detecting it (through a transparent, passive proxy).
Free to Zelaron members, I suppose? :P

I'm just giving you shit about it being undetectable. Your method of doing it is actually pretty interesting. I don't see how Blizzard could really ban anyone for that, since it doesn't interact with the client at all. If I understand it right, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-07-15, 03:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Free to Zelaron members, I suppose? :P..."
Yea, I looked at the website. It's a really interesting idea. How is it detectable? I thought it was getting information from the programmer's server and providing it to you. They can detect that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-07-15, 08:48 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, I looked at the website. It's a..."
Technically, the Warden can see pretty much everything you have running on your system, even if it isn't doing anything with D2. It shouldn't be able to, but it is. That's where all of the controversy comes from.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-08-04, 05:59 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Everything is detectable, I just use..."
`Insolence` said: [Goto]
I can make a version that can run on a completely different computer that would be 100% undetectable, no possible way of detecting it (through a transparent, passive proxy).
do tell
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessKazilla has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Kazilla