Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Act 2 merc gear setup
Posted 2005-08-05, 11:18 PM
Post what you think is the best act 2 merc gear setup in your opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-08-06, 12:56 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Act 2 merc gear setup"
!King_Amazon! said:
Post what you think is the best act 2 merc gear setup in your opinion.
A2 holy freeze
weapon infinity
helm dream
armor dragon

zzz lol thats what mine uses on a private .10 realm lol
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-08-06, 01:32 AM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "A2 holy freeze weapon infinity helm..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread....highlight=merc
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-08-06, 09:32 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
Thats almost the exact setup I had on my Act2 Hell merc on my first mf sorc. I've since pillaged the CoA and the Levi for character projects but he kicked some serious ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-08-06, 10:12 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Thats almost the exact setup I had on..."
I was thinking Infinity weapon fortitue or stone armor. As for helm, probably a gaze or something unless I can find something better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!