Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Access
Posted 2002-03-08, 06:31 PM
Okay... How DO we get access into the l337 hacker area in Diablo 2? :P I'm pretty sure i'm a L337 hacker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-08, 06:34 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
Being the l337 h4x0r that - I - am... I haven't even got into that section.

I've duped over 1 thousand sojs that are still ON my charachters.

I kinda quit Diablo 2 so it's no biggy, you probably havta be a moderator or somethin.

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-03-08, 06:42 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
what realm did you play on?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-08, 09:46 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
West

-----
Quote:
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
X2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenX2D is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

X2D

Posted 2002-03-08, 10:02 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
and what makes you a l33t hacker out of curiousity.
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-08, 10:09 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
To get in an 1337 section you must contribute something to the hacking world. Show proof that you contributed something, and we'll let you in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-03-08, 11:21 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
Most mod's are not even accepted in it. Although if you are accepted, and what ever you submitted is the shiznet, you have a good shot at a mod ship. (ie Iceage, reace, killah)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-09, 12:09 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
Omg, I'll never get in :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-09, 09:26 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
most mods arent aloud in ? o im a lucky one then :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-09, 09:35 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
yes only a few of us are allowed in and we just happen to be 2 of them...if yall want in u must(like taco said) contribute somthing to the hcking world..until then...ur not in.....
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-03-09, 10:41 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
Like TACO said huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-03-09, 10:48 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
Quote:
Originally posted by tacoX
Most mod's are not even accepted in it. Although if you are accepted, and what ever you submitted is the shiznet, you have a good shot at a mod ship. (ie Iceage, reace, killah)
just like taco said...exactly wut i refferd to
~-Killah out-~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Killah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKillah is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Killah

Posted 2002-03-09, 02:04 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
does anything go on in that forum anyway??
sig coming soon click for sig page!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
King Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKing Kai 3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

King Kai 3

Posted 2002-03-09, 03:12 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
Cant leak information :P just guess :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZERONX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-09, 03:18 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
probably not :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-09, 04:56 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
:P i like my possition plus i am sorta trusted so dont want to break that :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-10, 10:47 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
Hey, dude, the kitty's whacked man, everytime my dad walks by the computer, he's like "hey, are you lookin' at kittens on the internet again?! I thought I told you to use ur time on the computer better!" rofl, but very nice, DIE KITTIES :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-10, 11:31 AM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
LIKE A SAID BEFORE STAY ON TOPIC (thanks :P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ZERONX

Posted 2002-03-10, 02:06 PM in reply to Randuin's post "Access"
A guy from KP originally made that pic. And besides, kittens are cute (or kjo0ot as the author would have said).
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser