Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

Posted 2007-08-14, 11:10 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "he's trying to h4x your mainframes!!!"
Sorry for my rather late responce I've been working on my site with notepad and haven't uploaded it and also the files are going to change so I will have to update you guys with the new name of the site. One more thing I just got my Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 to start working again after having a "Licensing for this product has stopped working" message for the last forever. I'm so extremly happy to have that and Flash Pro CS3 up and running again. I will have a site running soon I've been creating custom pictures with PhotoShop CS2 and that is it! Oh and the virus thing, I know nothing of this, maybe it is that retarded host I was using but am going to get rid of later this afternoon. DNS Sucks! (When you have advertisements)

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-08-14, 03:12 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Sorry for my rather late responce I've..."
Good dealio. Is it "Adobe" Dreamweaver? I have a macromeadia dreamweaver.....are there two?
"Ban shampoo, demand real poo"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-08-14, 03:15 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Good dealio. Is it "Adobe"..."
Macromedia used to be an independent company that created programs such as Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Flash. Their latest release was Suite 8, in about 2004.

In 2004/2005 Macromedia were bought by Adobe and so, now, Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Flash are all Adobe products.

The latest versions of the three programs are in Adobe Creative Suite 3 -- Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Flash CS3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-08-18, 06:00 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Macromedia used to be an independent..."
Oh...........................................smart ass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSlyvr enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Slyvr

Posted 2007-08-22, 05:48 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "Oh........................................."
Lenny wasn't Macromedia a smaller branch of Adobe's company if I'm not mistaken, so I don't think they took it over.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-08-23, 06:45 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Lenny wasn't Macromedia a smaller..."
Nope. Completely separate company created by a merger of Authorware Inc. and MacroMind-Paracomp in 1992. Macromedia acquired various smaller companies over the years, building up their software library as they went, and were finally acquired by Adobe on December 3rd 2005, after a stock swap agreement (April 18th 2005) valuing about $3.4billion.

The amusing thing is, Macromedia and Adobe were massive rivals before the acquisition of Macromedia by Adobe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macromedia
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Back Online
Posted 2007-10-11, 01:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Nope. Completely separate company..."
I haven't been online because my internet was messed up. So now that I am I'm giving some information.

My Site...
Will be completed and uploaded in approx. 2-5 months, I have a lot of school work that is taking up a lot of my time.

Unwell: Story of the World Not Meant to Be
Errors in code at the moment, learning Ruby Scripting, with newly obtained book.
Due sometime summer 2008, with at least 10-15 hours of gameplay
Still looking for Custom Character Designers
New Logo Created, and finalized

Adobe CS3 licensing was horribly built and I'm displeased.

Game will include fully anamated scenes [Used Adobe Flash Pro CS3]. I have created almost all of the opening and some other scenes. Game will included voices, excited about getting more people to voice act. I'll transfer one of the videos to a animated .gif file [no sound] so that you can see if it's any good. Need Feedback at that point in time.

Have I wasted your time, since you had to read all of this, I give that a deffenent, YES!

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2007-10-11 at 02:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-10-13, 06:17 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "Back Online"
Voice acting, eh? Are you going to be looking for people to do that? I'm not saying that I want to do it, I've just always wanted to see a game that includes voice acting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Cool rrr...dog
Posted 2007-10-19, 04:06 AM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Voice acting, eh? Are you going to be..."
Noob101 said:
Voice acting, eh? Are you going to be looking for people to do that? I'm not saying that I want to do it, I've just always wanted to see a game that includes voice acting.
Well to answer you I will start off by saying yes, I am looking for voice actors. My brother and I will be doing voices and I'll get some of my friends to do it too. Oh yeah, by the way, I have a RPG Maker 2k3 game that had voice actors, but one of them was awful. I don't know where the file is for the game, but I know there is a character named 'Kune,' but that's it.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-11-06, 04:57 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "rrr...dog"
Hey there, I need some constructive critisism on my newly revamped site. No it is not ready I have only 6 pages uploaded. I need to see if this is any good at all. I also made a new Logo!
NRG's Fuzion Gaming America
Test the links to see if they all work. I am uploading more tomorrow. Make sure to tell me if you see any odd html structures.
I know you may have seen some of my previous horable sites but this one was done correctly and is still be worked on to make it better.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2007-11-07, 10:10 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Hey there, I need some constructive..."
It's lookin pretty good. I'm guessing you're using some kinda premade template, right?
If you can, I'd change the button tabs. I don't like that the top buttons change around. Makes it a little difficult to navigate. Maybe if, under the gaming department page, you put the links on the actual page instead of in the buttons.
Other than that, Keep making them pages!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slyvr

Posted 2007-11-08, 02:26 PM in reply to Slyvr's post starting "It's lookin pretty good. I'm guessing..."
Slyvr said:
It's lookin pretty good. I'm guessing you're using some kinda premade template, right?
Yep, that's right! I was too lazy to go ahead and design my own. But I did customize the logo. I am also going to customize other things when I get around to that point.

Slyvr said:
If you can, I'd change the button tabs. I don't like that the top buttons change around. Makes it a little difficult to navigate. Maybe if, under the gaming department page, you put the links on the actual page instead of in the buttons.
Other than that, Keep making them pages!
Is that to say the right side of the page should have the pages instead of the top?

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-01-21, 11:46 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Yep, that's right! I was too lazy to..."
I can now start to work on the game again since I dual-booted my vista home premium. I also now have downloads to rpg maker 95 with 95xp which allow you to play RPG Maker on Windows 2000/NT/2k3/XP/Vista. Download here.

EDIT: Atnas what are you planning on doing with this swf video that is hidden on your site. Plus what is up with the shadow thing? Hmm...Should I be publicizing this?

EDIT2: What in the world is google doing with a weird page called google-tv.svc-1.google.com which just takes you to a regular google search. Click here.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-01-22 at 07:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-01-22, 07:53 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I can now start to work on the game..."
Well obviously Atnas' flash video is a presentation for an Art class.

---

Good luck with your game!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Lenny

Posted 2008-01-22, 06:48 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Well obviously Atnas' flash video is a..."
Haha... Yeah... >.>

Somehow I made that presentation last half an hour. I always wind up stretching oral reports out longer than I should.

Also the shadow was just a preliminary animation for a project I was going to do, but gave up on because I realized I wouldn't have time to complete it.

Paper-Hearts.org's domain runs out next month I think. I'm trying to think of a new name. I'm actually going to get this new site done. :P I'll probably use a heavily modified blogging system with a sort of bulliten board which can be used soley for art critique.

This is all thanks to a friendly neighborhood php programmer of course.

I have a new computer now. It's a desktop, as opposed to my decade old laptop. My laptop has an 8 mb graphics card on it - as opposed to the 64 mb one on the desktop. Unfortunately I do not have a monitor for it so I can't use it. (it's in the mail, stupid california on the other side of the country - no offense, GLG)

Anyway, I'm just saying this because I haven't been able to use any RPGmakers for a while, as this laptop has been on the decline for God knows how long. It was bad two years ago. I think it just might break as soon as I plug my tower in.

Cheers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Cool I Replied
Posted 2008-01-23, 07:45 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Haha... Yeah... >.> Somehow I made..."
I'll getting rid of the first domain and sticking with nrgs-fuzion-gaming-america.com one. It is eaiser to deal with one place that hosts the website and I can buy the name though them.

[edit]
I've been recently playing a butt-load of MMORPG's and will be doing a gigantic review on the following.

Fiesta Online (Currently Playing lvl 13) *BEST*EASY*
Tales of Pirates (ToP) (Currently Playing lvl 43) *BEST*EASY*
Zu Online (Ended Playing lvl 5) *Good*Medium*
Perfect World (Currently Playing lvl 2) *Alright*hard* download joytokey with game controller for best play
Anarchy Online (Currently Playing) *Alright*hard* same as above
Rappelz (Going to be Playing) Downloading
Archlord (Going to be Playing) Downloading
RF Onlne (Currently not trying) No Message...~~~ x_0

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-01-24 at 06:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-01-27, 08:45 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post "I Replied"
Nice. I've been looking for a good MMO now that I can actually play them. (New computer as of a few days ago!!!) I'm looking forward to reading the review.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-01-27, 08:57 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Nice. I've been looking for a good MMO..."
I will have a review of those in about a month as of right now I suggest Fiesta Online and Tales of Pirates those two are easy and fun to play.

------
I also am uploading via ftp another show into my website

Atnas if you ever want to have videos on your site playing with DivX quality just ask, I constructed a script which allows me to upload videos .avi and .divX and play them using a slightly altered Stage6 script, he he he.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List

Last edited by Goodlookinguy; 2008-01-27 at 09:01 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-01-27, 09:15 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I will have a review of those in about..."
Woah really? That would be great, I was thinking about recording tutorials for things like Graphics apps and such.

>.> I should get my site all ready for launch before I get a new domain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Atnas

Posted 2008-01-27, 09:21 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Woah really? That would be great, I was..."
Atnas said:
Woah really? That would be great, I was thinking about recording tutorials for things like Graphics apps and such.

>.> I should get my site all ready for launch before I get a new domain.
This is the script replace the http://anime.../ShaOp.avi file with your own and bam you have a video streaming from your site not Stage6 nor any other place, not to mention it looks beautiful and not crappy like Youtube and equivalent.

<object classid="clsid:67DABFBF-D0AB-41fa-9C46-CC0F21721616" width="800" height="510" codebase="http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab">
<param name="mode" value="full" />
<param name="loop" value="false" />
<param name="minVersion" value="1.0.0" />
<param name="autoplay" value="false">
<PARAM NAME="src" VALUE="http://anime.nrgs-fuzion-gaming-america.com/ShaOp.avi">
<PARAM NAME="target" VALUE="myself">
<embed type="video/divx" TARGET="myself" SRC="http://anime.nrgs-fuzion-gaming-america.com/ShaOp.avi" width="800" height="510" mode="full" loop="false" autoplay="false" minVersion="1.0.0" pluginspage="http://go.divx.com/plugin/download/">
</embed>
</OBJECT>

P.S. I just had acid go into my mouth it really stings bad serious this really hurts and milk didn't get rid of this pain ouch!

If you want to see it running go http://anime.nrgs-fuzion-gaming-america.com

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy