Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Train yourself hard the SYG way.
Posted 2009-08-16, 10:11 AM
This is a rigorous training schedule and should not be tried by the unmotivated or undedicated. I completely cut out all the stuff my body does not need, this is a pure supplement diet. No more real food. No smoking. No alcohol. Tons of sweat and pain.

What you need:
Ny-Tro Pro-40
This is your meal replacement. No more pizza/burger king/taco bell.

White Flood
This is your pre-workout fuel.

100% Whey Protein
This is your post-workout recovery fuel.

L-Glutamine
Use this about an hour and a half after you drink your meal replacement. This will help burn fat. You can stop taking it once you have lost most of your fat.

Multivitamin
No brainer. Take it in the morning. When choosing a multivitamin quality is what you want. Centrum and One a Day are not quality.

And some sort of shake blender. Here is mine.
To mix your Whey and White Flood and meal replacement.

My daily schedule:
0515 - Wake up and take multivitamin
0545 - Consume White Flood
0630 - Start Physical Training
0800 - End Physical Training
0815 - Consume Whey Protein Shake
0900 - Consume Ny-Tro Pro 40 meal replacement
0930 - Start Work
1030 - Consume L-Glutamine
1130 - Start Lunch break
1200 - Consume Ny-Tro Pro 40 meal replacement
1300 - End Lunch break
1330 - Consume L-Glutamine
1645 - Consume White Flood
1700 - End Work
1730 - Start Physical Training
1900 - End Physical Training
1915 - Consume Whey Protein Shake
2000 - Consume Ny-Tro Pro 40 meal replacement
2130 - Consume L-Glutamine
2200 - Sleep

I do this Monday through Friday with the weekends for rest and real food (with a slow easy 5k run Sundays after lunch)

During my twice daily physical training I warm up and stretch for 10 minutes and do constant running or muscle failure exercise for 70 minutes with another 10 minutes to cool down and stretch.

Always drink enough water so that your urine stays clear. Don't drink too much water right before training, give it some time to run through your system first.

I run Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the mornings and Sunday through Friday in the afternoon.

Tuesday and Thursday mornings I do upper and lower body strength training (pushups / situps / flutter kicks - that sort of thing)

Saturday I take the day off and have some me time (bowling, tennis, whatever)

I run with 5 lbs weights on my ankles every other run. And soon I will have my 50 lbs weighted vest to run with.

If you actually devote yourself and follow a structured rigid schedule like this, you will see constant improvement, much faster than you have seen before.

My end goal is to be about 180 lbs with less than 6% body fat. I am 6'1 and 201 lbs now. My mile time is 6:30.33. My mile goal is 5:30 or less.

edit: replaced No-Xplode with White Flood

Last edited by Sum Yung Guy; 2009-08-16 at 11:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-08-16, 10:23 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Train yourself hard the SYG way."
I would suggest replacing No-Xplode with White Flood.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-08-16, 11:15 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I would suggest replacing No-Xplode..."
Grav said: [Goto]
I would suggest replacing No-Xplode with White Flood.
Thanks, just read reviews for it, seems like a great replacement for No-Xplode.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-08-16, 05:47 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Thanks, just read reviews for it, seems..."
I... actually want to try this.
Does everything have to obtained at amazon, or can I buy it at,like, walmart?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-17, 12:59 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I... actually want to try this. Does..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
I... actually want to try this.
Does everything have to obtained at amazon, or can I buy it at,like, walmart?
Those are just what I am using. And I don't have wal mart in germany so I have to order most of my stuff from the net. Also your to young to do this Skurai. It is not good for people still growing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-08-17, 01:52 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Those are just what I am using. And I..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Those are just what I am using. And I don't have wal mart in germany so I have to order most of my stuff from the net. Also your to young to do this Skurai. It is not good for people still growing.
Ahh...
But why? I mean, since this is a
"Critical moment in my life." - Monster Rancher Advanced 2
I should be doing
"A majority of my training, now, while I'm in my best condition"
shouldn't I?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-17, 08:16 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Ahh... But why? I mean, since this is..."
It will fuck up your body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-08-17, 01:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It will fuck up your body."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
It will fuck up your body.
Really? Why? Will my body stop producing vitamins and such on it's own, or something??
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-17, 03:58 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Really? Why? Will my body stop..."
Really? Why? Will my body stop producing vitamins and such on it's own, or something??
Yes. You'll look like a kid forever and then other kids will be drawn into your sick pedophile web.

But in all seriousness, it can and will ruin your body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-08-17, 07:49 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Yes. You'll look like a kid forever and..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
Yes. You'll look like a kid forever and then other kids will be drawn into your sick pedophile web.

Wed-G said: [Goto]
But in all seriousness, it can and will ruin your body.
Ehh. So when exactly is the suggested age for this? Does it say "for ages 18+" or something? ehehe... should add that to the OP.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-08-18, 12:28 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "... Ehh. So when exactly is the..."

Ehh. So when exactly is the suggested age for this? Does it say "for ages 18+" or something? ehehe... should add that to the OP.
Usually 20ish...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2009-09-23, 12:43 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Usually 20ish..."
i've been weight training since 15-16 and ive had nothing go wrong. altho i wouldnt be doing any huge physical activity under 15.. also if you do the only suppliment you need would be a meal replacement suppliment and nothing else.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2009-09-23, 10:34 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Train yourself hard the SYG way."
What are the results you have seen using this formula?

I am really serious about starting a workout/diet routine that will help me lose this minor beer belly I have gained over the past year. I drink maybe twice a month now compared to the 3-4 times a week like I used to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-09-23, 11:15 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "Usually 20ish..."
Sum Yung Guy said: [Goto]
Usually 20ish...
Not true at all.

Also, you don't really need meal replacements until you are into bodybuilder mode man!

Wal-Mart has Whey protein for $12. (not sure of the weight of the jug, but it's cheap and a good pre-and-after workout supplement)

I like your setup though SYG, how long have you been on it? As Thanatos asked, results? A buddy of mine that was hardcore into weight training used to, atleast with how you have your meals correctly proportioned. You should post some Before-Current-After results of each workout category as well.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V