Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > RPGMaker

making a custom menu system
Posted 2008-08-14, 07:12 PM
can someone plz give me a easy way of making a cms im rly new to rpg maker 2003
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flappykun2349 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzflappykun2349 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

flappykun2349

Posted 2008-08-15, 06:32 PM in reply to flappykun2349's post "making a custom menu system"
Hey, Flappy.

I love making CMSs. I usually don't finish games that i start, but I always make a CMS before I'm done. My CMSs aren't done the way most people do it (I don't use pictures), but it works okay all the same. I use Chipsets.

I'll send you over one of the Chipsets I use with an explanation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101

Posted 2008-08-19, 07:11 AM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Hey, Flappy. I love making CMSs. I..."
Noob101 said: [Goto]
Hey, Flappy.

I love making CMSs. I usually don't finish games that i start, but I always make a CMS before I'm done. My CMSs aren't done the way most people do it (I don't use pictures), but it works okay all the same. I use Chipsets.

I'll send you over one of the Chipsets I use with an explanation.
send me it too :P lol

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWolfturn enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wolfturn

Posted 2008-08-21, 05:18 AM in reply to Noob101's post starting "Hey, Flappy. I love making CMSs. I..."
Mind sending it to me aswell?'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Zambaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenZambaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Zambaku

Posted 2008-08-21, 10:06 PM in reply to Zambaku's post starting "Mind sending it to me aswell?^^'"
You'll have to be able to recieve PMs for me to send it to you, Zambaku.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Noob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNoob101 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Noob101