Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Stuck in your head?
Posted 2008-04-16, 01:15 PM
D3V said:
Seriously. This song is going to be stuck in my head, forever.
After releasing the Tunak Tunak Tun song upon Zelaron, it occured to me that there are probably thousands of songs/phrases/whatever floating around out there that easily has the power to manipulate your mind and become stuck in your head.

Here's one of my older favorites

Banana Phone

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YQ4j-MBnLQo

I'll also throw in the Tunak Tunak Tun just for reference.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo

Now,go ahead and throw in songs that you feel have this effect on you.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-16, 01:16 PM in reply to D3V's post "Stuck in your head?"
Here's another fucking song that I shouldn't even have posted because now I'm having an orchestra of annoying ass songs playing in the back of my mind on constant repeat...

The badger song

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GOxR7rTYuSI

Badger,badger,badger,badger,badger,badger,badger,b adger,badger,badger...mushroom, MUSHROOM!

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-04-16, 01:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here's another fucking song that I..."
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-16, 01:31 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw"
Also, this Bufflaxed song is pretty awesome: http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-04-16, 01:34 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Also, this Bufflaxed song is pretty..."
Accckk!!!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-04-16, 01:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Also, this Bufflaxed song is pretty..."
I'd have to say this one sorry, very catchy I really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Edit:
dang never mind MJordan beat me to my favorite song!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-04-16, 01:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Accckk!!!"
I had a song from an anti-tobacco commericial where the people were laying down this huge sign in front of a tobacco building and dancing and singing "It must have been a typo a typo a typo, it must of been a typo, it can't be true!"

But for some reason I keep exchanging the word "typo" with "psycho"

hm..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-16, 02:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I had a song from an anti-tobacco..."
I have The Killers - Read My Mind in my head. Damn ringtones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-04-16, 04:45 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I have The Killers - Read My Mind in my..."
All of the songs from Sweeney Todd get stuck in my head. I have the soundtrack, and if I listen to it once, the songs will randomly get stuck in my head all throughout the month following.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-16, 06:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "All of the songs from Sweeney Todd get..."
I loveeeeeeeeeeee sweeny todd.

That one commercail for "dan the city wide man" is stuck in my head and has been for like a week ugh such an annoying commercial
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-04-16, 06:09 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "I loveeeeeeeeeeee sweeny todd. ..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRHvZazd4IM

Found a song for the smokers that is catchy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-04-16, 06:22 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRHvZazd4..."
That was a good commercial :P

Most of the anti-tobacco commercials are good, although the most recent ones (where the kids break out the dancing and singing) are kinda retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-04-16, 07:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That was a good commercial :P Most..."
Ha! I found that commericial on youtube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hwj6ycOZ82A

IT MUST OF BEEN A PSYCHO, A PSYCHO, A PSYCHO!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-16, 08:08 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Ha! I found that commericial on..."
Dang it, I have, "All Your Base Are Belong to Us," stuck in my head because of Mantra.

BORKED

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-04-16, 08:31 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Dang it, I have, "All Your Base Are..."
Though that video is very, very old, I still get a kick out of the pictures and catchy tune.

Off topic: GLG, your "Subtitle" if you will, says "Now on Happy Pills". Were you put on anti-depressents? And if so, what type? (Out of sheer curiousity, since I have been on numerous different types, I'm wondering how they're working for you.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-17, 12:13 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Though that video is very, very old, I..."
-Spector- said:
Off topic: GLG, your "Subtitle" if you will, says "Now on Happy Pills". Were you put on anti-depressents? And if so, what type? (Out of sheer curiousity, since I have been on numerous different types, I'm wondering how they're working for you.)
I wasn't on a anti-depressant but a pill that really screwed up my mind, I'm just getting of it. So now I am considering myself on happy pills, sense I've not been moody or anything above sense I started to get off 'em. Blah, those pills did nothing but get me depressed, pissed, tired, and hungry, acne medicine my ass.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy