Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Does anyone know about WoW beta
Posted 2003-11-24, 11:21 PM
Does anyone know about WoW beta?? They say its suppose to happen at the last quarter of this year but they dont seem too close to it and its the end of november. Anyone know some more detailed info about it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:46 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
I'm looking forward to it... Hope it comes out soon!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:51 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
Nothing has been announced on the blizzard website. and knowing blizz, late 4th qtr really means late 1st qtr of next year. They always delay. i also cant wait for hte beta.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-01, 12:53 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
lol it sounds a lot like them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-12-01, 09:00 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
Hey how is that game is it better than UO?

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-12-01, 08:26 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
I hope it comes out soon, I wont buy it if I don't get to test beta. I hope it wont come out for another year or so, this will give me time to fully enjoy SWG and the Xpac
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-12-01, 10:52 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
Randuin! I thought you were dead. It appears my plan did not work then... *mumble mumble* Anyways, I am very much looking forward to this game. I have a new WoW background every few days.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-12-02, 12:17 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
Yep, but notice they changed it from Q3 to Q4 then who knows how long until the actual game comes out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-02, 02:05 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
Knowing blizzard and how they delay things (the 1.10 patch for example) WoW will definantly be coming out around January of 2035.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
royalt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenroyalt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

royalt

Posted 2003-12-02, 05:34 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
zeal311 said:
Randuin! I thought you were dead. It appears my plan did not work then... *mumble mumble* Anyways, I am very much looking forward to this game. I have a new WoW background every few days.
Heh I got distracted by something (Mu Private Server/ Mu generally) So... Yea, now I'm back, mu is boring as hell now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-12-02, 05:43 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
quikspy67 said:
Hey how is that game is it better than UO?

...lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-12-02, 09:32 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
Randuin said:
zeal311 said:
Heh I got distracted by something (Mu Private Server/ Mu generally) So... Yea, now I'm back, mu is boring as hell now
You hypocrit!!! Back when i first started talking about that game all you did was say how much it sucks. Hmmm. Well i tried to DL the new english beta but that whole 2.5kbs on a cable modem thing really wasn't cutting it. So its a decent game after all?

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-12-03, 11:17 PM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
no, it's boring as hell.. that's why i'm back :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Randuin

Posted 2003-12-04, 03:13 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "Does anyone know about WoW beta"
royalt said:
Knowing blizzard and how they delay things (the 1.10 patch for example) WoW will definantly be coming out around January of 2035.
No, they had a total of like 5 people working on it. Most likely they came out with a final beta version, gave it to their testers, then one of them exploited and made w/e the hell they wanted, and bam. Back to work for them. Seeing as so many people want to play this game I'm sure they wont take longer than 2004. You should see the Blizz WoW forums, they praise them when they release 1 or 2 screen shots.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez