Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post ATVs, Do YOU own one?
Posted 2002-09-01, 06:31 PM
I was just wondering if anyone other than me owns an ATV... If so, what type is it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
www.com is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwww.com is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

www.com

Posted 2002-09-01, 06:46 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
I own a Predator 500.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-01, 07:00 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
Are you serious? I bet that is one KICKASS bike. Right now im thinkin about buying myself a Yamaha Banshee, maybe next spring. I was actually going to get it this summer, but i decided to give it a year, because there is so many new ones coming out and i might change my mind, Although i will PROBABLY still get a banshee. DAMN those things are fast.
"I'm so happy, because today I found my friends... They're in my head..." ~ Kurt Cobain- Lithium

thanks to ask_raber for this sig!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
www.com is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwww.com is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

www.com

Posted 2002-09-01, 07:09 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
*gm
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-09-01, 07:14 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
Why dont you just get a car... its kinda a waste of money for an ATV; I belieave.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-09-01, 07:20 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
Quote:
Originally posted by www.com
Are you serious? I bet that is one KICKASS bike. Right now im thinkin about buying myself a Yamaha Banshee, maybe next spring. I was actually going to get it this summer, but i decided to give it a year, because there is so many new ones coming out and i might change my mind, Although i will PROBABLY still get a banshee. DAMN those things are fast.
Well, my dreams of getting one. It's not coming out until 2003. I currently have a Polaris Trail Blazer (2002 edition). But as soon as the Predator 500 comes out I'm getting it! These are some other ATVs I'm looking forward to:

Trail Boss 330
Magnum
Mossy Oak Camo Series
Scrambler

If you want the features for the Predator 500 then I'll have to find the magazine I saw it in.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-01, 07:22 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
Quote:
Originally posted by tacoX
Why dont you just get a car... its kinda a waste of money for an ATV; I belieave.
Cars cost a hell of alot of money! And you can't ride on dirt or jump dirthills with a car.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-01, 07:28 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
Look at this 2003 model dirt bike!

Model: 2003 CRF450R
Suggested Retail Price: $6,299
Engine Type: 449cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 96.0mm x 62.1mm
Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
Valve Train: SOHC; four-valve
Carburetion: Keihin 40mm flat-slide
Ignition: Solid-state CD with electronic advance
Transmission: Close-ratio five-speed
Final Drive: #520 chain; 13T/50T
Front Suspension: 47mm inverted Showa cartridge fork with 16-position rebound- and 16-position compression-damping adjustability; 12.4-inch travel
Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single-shock with spring-preload, 17-position rebound-damping adjustability, and compression-damping adjustment separated into low-speed (13 positions) and high-speed (3.5 turns); 12.4-inch travel
Front Brake: Single 240mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear Brake: Single 240mm disc
Front Tire: 80/100-21
Rear Tire: 110/90-19
Wheelbase: 58.5 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 27.0 degrees
Trail: 109.0mm (4.3 inches)
Seat Height: 37.5 inches
Ground Clearance: 13.3 inches
Dry Weight: 225.0 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 2.0 gallons
Color: Red

I want to add this to my Christmas list. Lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-01, 08:15 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
I had a sucky Suzuki Condor III (it has 14 yrs right now) 49cc and i boosted it up to 80cc with a competition Exhaust by Yasuni and performed transmission, also I've a trial motorbike Merlin 370(old as hell too) that my aunt gave me and a 100% tweaked by me piaggio typhoon (evry piece changed to polini) but that was the one i used to move in city and i crashed with it, and i don't feel like repairing it...Anyways i'll stay away from motorbikes 4 a long long time (But i still dream on purchasing a SUZUKI GSX600R or a Honda CBR 600f or Yamaha YZF R6...Only time can tell...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-01, 08:19 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
Quote:
Originally posted by NonGayMan

Cars cost a hell of alot of money! And you can't ride on dirt or jump dirthills with a car.
you can do that with cars, just not very well.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blue_pixelized is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblue_pixelized is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blue_pixelized

Posted 2002-09-01, 08:26 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
yup, we did it 4 or 5 times... Once we lost the exhaust...also we fucked up the handbrake in another car doing U turns, so i reccomend do it only with a worthless car.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-01, 08:49 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
You want to e careful on a bike, you make mistake when you're coming down then you'll brake something I'm sure of it. I one broke my arm and my ribs were bruised when I messed up on my dirt bike.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-01, 09:04 PM in reply to www.com's post "ATVs, Do YOU own one?"
Well, all the times i crashed doing dirt wasn't really nothing serious (hurt 2 or 3 day but only contusions), but the serious accident i had it in town against a car that made a forbidden turn...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido