Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

bugged merc
Posted 2004-07-24, 09:41 PM
ok man i looked a little and i didnt see nuthin about this do u people know about the way to bug your merc? i was readin BH and i saw this

Just bugged my merc...
1.Start downloading something big
2.Run D2 #1 join a game...
3.Run D2 #2 join same game...
4.Buy a merc... (with any d2)
5.The one D2 with witch u bought merc fells asleep for 3 mins then leaves the game...
6.Join same game again... (Pindlebot says merc is alive but there is no merc)
7.Stop download
8.Go to Kashyra try to resurect u get same as in step 5

i lost my merc 4eva

i dunno his english seems a little broken but could this be a way to dupe if u use packets to remove something on a merc while he is in this state? i know this prolly belongs in the dupe forums but more people look here move when ready
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-07-24, 09:55 PM in reply to insanity_420's post "bugged merc"
sorry can't understand you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-24, 10:03 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "sorry can't understand you..."
yah thats wut i said the english is a little broken. what he means is that you open up 2 diablos and go into the same game with 2 different guys. you gotta be downloading something big so im thinkin like gta vice city or a game like that, or a movie. then i think you leave ur guy idle for 3 minutes leave the game and then join it again and then stop your download then go to kashira and i dunno what after that i guess you cant ressurect your merc and you lag out or something he was saying. i havent tried it cause i like my merc i have now i got him in nm and i dont want to lose/replace him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-07-25, 01:14 AM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "yah thats wut i said the english is a..."
Sounds like bull shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-25, 04:17 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Sounds like bull shit."
why is is bullshit. couldnt clientside say you have a merc but serverside say that you dont.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

insanity_420

Posted 2004-07-25, 04:23 PM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "why is is bullshit. couldnt clientside..."
insanity_420 said:
why is is bullshit. couldnt clientside say you have a merc but serverside say that you dont.
thats what i also wanted to mention... BH-guys used to be smart ijets SOMETIMES
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron