Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Update on my drug test results
Posted 2004-11-03, 08:32 AM
It came back positive for marijuana(no shit). Normally, 13 g/mL is positive and will be noted as failing a drug test but I was 214.3 g/mL. The guy in charge of drug testing was like, "That's the highest number I've seen since I've started here.. are you sure you only smoked pot one time?" Heh, that's what I told him.

But.. yeah. I can't drive to school for 21 days and I have to go to three councelling sessions. After those 21 days are up I have to spend $31 on a drug test to see if I stayed clean. Bleh, the next three weeks are gonna be so boring.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-03, 10:21 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Update on my drug test results"
heh

It could be worse. Some offenders are sent to Alternative Schools. You don't wanna go to one of those, I hated it. That's where they send all the people who get into too many fights, girls who have kids and have to bring them to school/etc...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-03, 11:51 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "heh It could be worse. Some..."
Smoking pot is totally original!

Do people still think this activity is cool in any way?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:02 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "Smoking pot is totally original! ..."
I have never once said smoking pot is cool, nor have I tried to peer pressure people into smoking it. I smoke it because it makes me feel good and it's a great work out(your abs are put through so much shit because of laughing).

I posted this thread because some people were interested about my results.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:08 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Update on my drug test results"
Excellent THC count buddy

I think my 1100 g/ml should be in the Guinness book of world records.

(I will try to find the paperwork)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:16 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Excellent THC count buddy ;) I..."
You guys are funny. You got off easy if you ask me. Good for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-03, 01:26 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Update on my drug test results"
Hahahahhaha, well if your gonna fail a drug test, its good to know you over did it by 201.3. That is crazy, but lckily you only need to stay clean for a month. Right after your next drug test, toke up like crazy again.

Do your parents know you smoke? (did the school contact them and tell them?)

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:06 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Hahahahhaha, well if your gonna fail a..."
I recently had to take a drug test after getting hired at Circuit City. I smoked opium 3 days before it and smoked a few days before. I bought a drink from a tobacco shop that cleans your bodys toxins for about 5 hours. My test came up perfectly clean and start at CC on Sunday! Thank you Jazz Total Detox Drink.
http://www.totaldetox.com/personal%20cleansers.htm

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:29 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Hahahahhaha, well if your gonna fail a..."
Tyrannicide said:
Do your parents know you smoke? (did the school contact them and tell them?)
The principal contacted my mom while I was in an office with him and the administrator of drug testing. So... yeah, my mom knows. My dad is currently in Texas on a business trip and I don't really feel like calling him and letting him know that his son failed a drug test when he's 2,000 miles away. That will give him time to think of a punishment, so I'm going to wait 'till I can tell him face to face.

I really need to invest in that detox shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:45 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Update on my drug test results"
Bleh. At least there doesnt seem to be any legal problems. How did your mom take it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Bleh. At least there doesnt seem to be..."
Apparently she cried on the phone, according to my principal. I got home and called her and it all boils down to: I'm grounded for two days. Heh, I guess I got off easy.

Although, I go to my dad's house on Friday and I'll probably be grounded there for about a year. I'm going to try to play the, "I bet you did it, too!" card when he starts to yell at me, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-03, 02:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Apparently she cried on the phone,..."
Watch, your school might have let you off easy but I have a feeling your parents are goin g to start screening you weekly T_T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-11-04, 02:12 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Watch, your school might have let you..."
Hmm, I've been thinking about that and I do not really know how I'm gonna handle it. I'll think of a way, though; I always do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-04, 03:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Hmm, I've been thinking about that and..."
I wonder where do you get those weed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-11-04, 07:13 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I wonder where do you get those weed?"
Grammar is for fags.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-11-04, 07:41 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I wonder where do you get those weed?"
Ganga said:
I wonder where do you get those weed?
..I obtain it by my friends/dealers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-04, 08:57 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Grammar is for fags."
Penny_Bags said:
Grammar is for fags. Therefore, I'm a fag..

I always knew there was something fishy about you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-11-05, 02:58 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Update on my drug test results"
You got quite easy .
Im lucky , back here in Holland , the school doesnt really care if Im stoned or not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-11-05, 03:58 AM in reply to Death's post starting "You got quite easy :). Im lucky , back..."
Haha so true, back in highschool there were always at least 2 kids in class that were high and the teachers didnt do anything. We even had a teacher who smoked weed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-11-05, 04:20 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Haha so true, back in highschool there..."
my mom or dad dont really care if i smoke/drink/tage drugs.. they juzz dont want me to mess up my life Too Much, and not to do ne thing illegal @ my house..

i have a hideout near my house that only a few of my friends know about, althought, i havent had any drugs for labout 5 weeks, but ive drunk alot of alcohol..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel